Glock Firearms banner
141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
6,847 Posts
Drinking involved?
Strangely no! It was a case of a couple of 'Geriatric Delinquents' sitting round and somebody said .....What If ?

Maybe flare the brass a bit more before inserting the bullet? :)
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp............
[/QUOTE

Yeah that was discussed (some what heatedly ) Problem was the said group of 'Rocket Scientists' , wanted to progress to the 44-Hornet !!!! I might add that ,no amount of annealing stopped the cases from splitting! The resulting arguments about the feasibility of the 44-Hornet. Ended in one of the wives (,who were visiting) Coming out to the reloading room and taking her husband home! The threat was made, that if we couldn't play nicely. He would not be able to come out to play for a month ! 😲
My wife declared .That we were worse than children! I fixed her little red wagon' though ! I told her our next project was a Cardboard Fort in the backyard and there'd be no girls allowed! Ya reckon, that didn't go down, like a 'fart in a church'!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Loaded up 100 rounds of 38spl yesterday with 125gr powder coated cast bullets and 5.2gr of Hodgdon CFE pistol powder. Nice target and all around loads.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp.............

141 - 150 of 150 Posts