Glock Firearms banner
121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
"When it cools down tonight"
I'd be happy to send you some of the snow and 20 degree weather we're having outside at the moment if that would help. I'll even toss in some 50+mph wind gusts to get things moving around. :D
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...................

·
Registered
200 Posts
Finished up a 100 rounds of 45acp ammo today. 200gr semi wadcutter cast bullets and 6gr of Unique powder. Thumpers.
I want to see how well the S&W handles reloads but it's too cold and windy for outdoor shooting so Sunday I'm going to rent some time at the county indoor shooting complex for the grandson and I to do some comparison shooting with S&W 4566 and the Ruger P89. Also have 100 rounds of factory FMJ ball ammo for it.
No doubt he'll bring his M19 along too and I already warned him "No mag dumping allowed at the indoor range." "A run of quick double taps is fine though." :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Whatcha think about these?
View attachment 261802
They don't look real aerodynamic efficient but they do look like they'd do some serious shredding if you hit the target.
I may just have to try something like that. Maybe in the round balls I cast for shotgun home defense/varmint loads.
They would definitely ruin a coyote or perp's day. :)
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp................

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Reactions: Silver-Bolt
121 - 140 of 150 Posts