Glock Firearms banner

1301 - 1320 of 10751 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum FinalForce! Maybe you would go over to the Intro. section and tell us a bit about you and your Glocks? Welcome!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Felt like shooting the 500 Magnum today, before I went out I took a pic of the G21 with the Smith. Makes it feel included.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Had a good day at the range today with my G19 Gen3. Shot both WWB and Speer GDs (total of 150 rounds). No FTE or FTE.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got off work and as normal strapped up my glock 23 to my belt buckle preparing for the world. Went to pay a bill at the bank as normal on a payday. Went to pay another bill in the mall and was on my way to my truck to go home when I noticed a guy walking towards me in the parking lot. When I got to my truck I was on the driver side and he was already up close and personal on the passenger side of the bed. He started to say this and that about how his brother got in an argument with his wife and needed a dollar for gas. Before he could finish 10% of his sentence I was holding my hand above my glock and he noticed with caution by putting his hands up by his chest line. Told him no and get going. Could only imagine if I didn't have it with me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Maybe it's just my practical paranoia kicking in but who cares he wasn't a statistic and I wasn't either. It's the point where he was following me to my truck I'm not ok with that and he had enough common sense to realize don't &@$# with me if his intentions were bad.

·
Registered
156 Posts
iguana0983 said:
Maybe it's just my practical paranoia kicking in but who cares he wasn't a statistic and I wasn't either. It's the point where he was following me to my truck I'm not ok with that and he had enough common sense to realize don't &@$# with me if his intentions were bad.
We're his hands easily visible? I don't think
I would have acted the same but I wasn't there to feel vibes, and environment.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I don't like people aproaching me eithor maybe its just my paranoia as well... but with a truck between you two I think you might have humped the gun a bit too soon... but I wasn't there so I can't pass judgement

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
I would've done a chuck norris role over the truck, bruce lee kicked him in the head......no just playing :)
I am very paranoid and aware 360° 24/7 and if someone followed me to my car I probably would have done the same if I honestly felt in danger.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
iguana0983 said:
Rather to be safe than sorry
Personally, do not approach me while I am entering or exiting my vehicle, here in Phoenix that is the #1 time to get carjacked...

I have had this happen several times. Can never be too cautious. Just don't take it too far...

·
Registered
156 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
Personally, do not approach me while I am entering or exiting my vehicle, here in Phoenix that is the #1 time to get carjacked...

I have had this happen several times. Can never be too cautious. Just don't take it too far...
Well said, there's a point where you can't take it back. Imagine the guys story from the other end. Yo bro I was trying to ask this fool for a few bucks for gas and he straight reached for a GUN. Hahahahahaha

·
Registered
94 Posts
cmiddleton said:
What is BOB? The ladies call it "battery operated boyfriend"?
Not see if you ever got a reply to the BOB question. Bug Out Bag. You can google it of YouTube it to see the extremes some will go...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ya iguana u seem trigger happy.that wasn't the right thing to do. Didn't seem like u needed yo brandish your fire arm just because someone walks up to u.things like that irritate me.because that's why things happen that shouldn't happen us Americans need proper knowledge and training.

·
Registered
156 Posts
zachG23 said:
Ya iguana u seem trigger happy.that wasn't the right thing to do. Didn't seem like u needed yo brandish your fire arm just because someone walks up to u.things like that irritate me.because that's why things happen that shouldn't happen us Americans need proper knowledge and training.
Hahaha I say if your exposed carry or concealed carry work and live as if you don't have a firearm
On you. Train as if your life depended on it. And use it when you have no other choice. For
Yourself or others to go home

1301 - 1320 of 10751 Posts