Glock Firearms banner

741 - 760 of 10751 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Installed my KKM barrel and carver comp on my G34 open gun. Also reinstalled my brass magwell on the same gun. Got to load some test rounds a d hit the range tomorrow to check operation and rezero the CMore.

malladus

·
Registered
534 Posts
Went for a ride to the grand kids soccer game. (left it in the car) I feel naked without it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
BlueBoa87 said:
Let me know how that does I've been pondering on getting one for my 22 just don't want to spend the money if its not worth it
Works great man, I got the stock 18lbs spring and I could defiantly tell a difference in recoil and muzzle flip

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wore the G23 to men's warehouse today to get fitted for a tux for my wedding. And as she measured my waist the lady was like is that a gun or are you happy to see me. I was like thats my little friend forgot to leave him in the truck.

·
Registered
98 Posts
You get a can for it yet?
In the process, got my trust set up, and the can reserved for me, just need tO find a good class III FFL near me.

Did you get that from Diamondback?
The barrel is a blind marked lone wolf I got from Glock Kreig. Also looking for a factory threaded barrel.... One guy has one but hes been hard to track down lately :(

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
vanniek71 said:
The barrel is a blind marked lone wolf I got from Glock Kreig. Also looking for a factory threaded barrel.... One guy has one but hes been hard to track down lately :(
see my reply in your "got thread" thread

·
Banned
767 Posts
Nice holster man!!

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
bryanbrescia said:
Nice holster man!!
thanks... its a great one first thing I did was put the paddle on it. love hearing that click

·
Registered
281 Posts
Took the open G34 to the range today and put about hundred test rounds through it to check function and CMore point of aim. Worked flawlessly and the POI was pretty close to where the dot was already set.

741 - 760 of 10751 Posts