Glock Firearms banner

721 - 740 of 10751 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ky21sf said:
Installed a tungsten guide rod on the old G21sf today, eager to feel the difference this weekend
Let me know how that does I've been pondering on getting one for my 22 just don't want to spend the money if its not worth it

·
Registered
261 Posts
Went to the range. Was dead on at 15 yards, really good at 25 yards, i was feeling great and brave and decided to end my day with shooting at 50 yards........went home depressed :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Took my G27 out to my cousins and we shot for about an hour or so I shot about 100 rounds and her and her husband just shot a few clips out of her 22 Ruger and he shot a few rounds of 38 through his Taurus revolver

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Been one of those clean the house days, My Glock has decided to hang around. OC in the SERPA. Had a hearing appointment, yes at 18 years old I am hearing impaired, genetics. Left the G22 in the truck for the appointment, OC is a little awkward for one on one appointments… Back at home, waiting for Dinner. Business meeting after that. Lucky for my G22, she is very involved in the business that this meeting is covering.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Shot a rat in the third floor basement of the YMCA while helping Maintenance fix the boiler lol John the head of Maintenance got mad that i drew my 23 and took it out before he even had a hand on his xd 9 subcompact

·
Registered
152 Posts
it happens so often ill go down there monday and see if its still there most of the time its just carried off by other rats

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hit the range for the first time in almost 2 weeks.....G17 was pretty warm when I left! ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
i use Hornady Critical Defense 165gr
we shoot rat quiet often and have to go down to the 3rd floor basement a lot that boiler is a POS
we also have homeless people break in, in the winter to keep warm and we end up finding them down there and take them to a shelter. i have nothing against the homeless but you never know what they might do so John and i stay armed at work and shooting down there is fine no body hears anything.

·
Registered
102 Posts
shot my g23 gen 4 for the first time today. around my gf's house. i love this gun.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Took an afternoon break to hit the range and broke in my first new 33 rd clip for the G26. It was sweet. Also shot my Colt .45 1911 Rail gun. Nice way to blow off some steam heading in to the weekend.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I installed some Ameriglo sights for a customer today.

721 - 740 of 10751 Posts