What did you do to your Glock today?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by docster5095, Nov 30, 2020.

1. docster5095

docster5095 Member

I got some new tools and night sights!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hate tank

hate tank Member

Nice, I wish the front orange dot was available when I got my set, I'm still happy with the white.

Bayou and jhg like this.

3. MagnoliaTom

MagnoliaTom Well-Known Member

Put some sights on my 48

[​IMG]

Also polished the rails, locking block, cruciform, connector and trigger bar using dremel and mother’s polish.

jhg, SJ 40, Hollow-Point and 2 others like this.
  4. I shot two of them, my G20.4 and G34.5.

5. docster5095

docster5095 Member

Got my light and laser on. Put 15 rounds through the G19.5 and lots of dry fire practice.

[​IMG]

6. TommyTwoGuns

TommyTwoGuns New Member

Chicago
    Light cleaning, loving caress with a lightly oiled rag & a dab of Hoppe’s behind each ear. Then back on my hip.

SJ 40 and Danzig like this.
  7. MagnoliaTom

Installed a minus connector, new safety plunger spring and trigger spring on my sons G19.4.

Next up for it will be some night sights.

8. Scooter91

Scooter91 Member

Arizona
    Changed the front and rear sights to Ameriglo with the orange outline front sight on my G23. Installed American flag aluminum slide rear cover. Also checked fit and function of my new Glock .357 Sig OEM barrel and Lone Wolf 9mm barrel. And the function of 4 each of OEM caliber specific magazines. Last but not least changed the connector to the Black Ice (Yikes)3.0. Great Day!

9. Olga17

Olga17 Legitimate Combatant Supporter

I unloaded several mags to try out a knock off easy loader. Works great for 9mm but won't handle double stack 45acp mags.

SJ 40, Southlake and MagnoliaTom like this.
  10. Scooter91

Scooter91 Member

Arizona
    UpLULA® – 9mm to 45ACP universal pistol mag loader, works great even on my Springfield V12 double stack and Beretta 85 BB .380.
    This is all I use now, only thing it doesn't work on is my Thompson and Luger magazines. The Thompson mags are to wide and the Luger has to steep of an angle. Single stack with or without the adaptor. Im sold on this mag. loader.

SJ 40, Danzig, j102 and 2 others like this.
  11. adc100

adc100 Active Member Supporter

Complete trigger polishing on my G44

SJ 40 and MagnoliaTom like this.
  12. MagnoliaTom

I attempted to remove the finger bumps from one of my G19s. Also did a trigger under cut. [​IMG]
    Needs some more work but it feels good in my hand.

Olga17, SJ 40, Danzig and 1 other person like this.
  13. j102

j102 Well-Known Member

Looks good.
    I did the same to both of my G19s. Way better without the finger grooves. I still have to go back and polish it a bit more.

SJ 40 and MagnoliaTom like this.
  14. MagnoliaTom

I’m trying to get it polished enough to look like the factory finish but that seems to be impossible. It’s either too dull or too smooth and shiny. I know the factory “smooth” finish isn’t actually smooth but it’s really a PITA trying to match the sheen. Probably going to stay like it is unless I end up stippling the grip.

SJ 40 and Danzig like this.
  15. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

Throw a talon rubber texture grip on it, & no one will see it. Only If it really bothers you. Looks good to me.

MagnoliaTom likes this.
  16. j102

j102 Well-Known Member

I removed the finger grooves months and months ago, but have not spent the time to finish the job. I think I would prefer the “too smooth and shiny” finish.

Olga17 likes this.
  17. Impala61

Impala61 Active Member

18. MagnoliaTom

Pics?

TheKraken likes this.
  19. MagnoliaTom

Took my G48 to the range to test out the new sights. Put 50 rounds through it. I really like the orange front sight. Now I can actually hit what I’m aiming at. Could never really accurately shoot it with the factory sights.

TheKraken likes this.
  20. TheKraken

TheKraken 2021, Hold my beer Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

My eyes aren't what they use to be. I have to have the orange or green front sight on my Glock's as well. I have also blacked out the rear sighs on a few of mine and that works pretty well too.

Bayou and MagnoliaTom like this.