Glock Firearms banner
6561 - 6567 of 6567 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Are you running the BCG fairly wet? Not sure on the Mil-Spec primers. Probably harder than the regular ones. Does BCA use extended tip firing pins? I have some green lacquered Wolf Mil-Spec (Barnaul) that didn't want to go bang in an AR47. Good solid hits. They didn't go bang on several.

Not sure on the ejection patterns.
not soaking wet but good film of lube. We only shot maybe 80-100 rds

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Got my bear creek arsenal pistol upper in through the upgrade program to upgrade to the 2nd gen charging handle which looks like it should of the first time. I had to send it back last week due to the barrel nut not being indexed properly causing the handguard to cant to the left when tightened, also there was a gouge on the stainless flash hider and the extractor pin in the bcg was installed improperly causing it to bind, sent it in and they shipped it back fixed within about 5 days. Well when i got it back i decided i wanted to spice it up a bit, it is already a two tone black/grey with the designs i did on the grip and mag, so i decided to play off of the stainless barrel and mix it in with the build, the charging handle is aluminum so i got all the anodizing off of it, sanded and polished it and lightly went over it with some scotch brite to give it sort of a brushed look without being too shiny, sanded and finished the barrel with scotch brite, polished the ports on the flash hider and flash hider nut for a little contrast, swapped out the handguard screws for stainless screws, sanded the anodizing off the top rails and finished with scotch brite, sanded and finished the front edge of the handguard, sanded and finished a pair of stainless takedown pins, sanded and finished a strike industries qd mount, cleaned and assembled the upper and bcg. I already have most the parts to complete the lower upgrade but still waiting on a few things. Will post the lower when i get it finished, leaving the lower itself all black and accenting it with stainless parts. Everything on the lower will have a black/stainless finish besides the trigger and trigger/hammer pins.

heres the completed upper

Automotive tire Bumper Wood Rolling Slope

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Musical instrument Wood Folk instrument Woodwind instrument Wind instrument

Air gun Wood Gun accessory Gun barrel Trigger

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Shot it.

• Haha
Reactions: NQNPIII and j102
6561 - 6567 of 6567 Posts