Glock Firearms banner
6521 - 6540 of 6567 Posts

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Too late I already did it 3 weeks ago and waiting on shipping,USPS so it will be at least another week or more as their still deluged from the Christmas rush.
Nice!
15” or 13” there is not much difference. I actually like the look of the 15” better. It was just a suggestion if you wanted to save a couple of ounces. But again, not much difference.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Nice!
15” or 13” there is not much difference. I actually like the look of the 15” better. It was just a suggestion if you wanted to save a couple of ounces. But again, not much difference.
I would wonder if there is a muzzle device to pin and weld to a 13" so you could run a buttstock.

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
Nice!
I prefer 15” also. I like have the extra 2” of barrel protection & spacing between irons.

Military camouflage Camouflage Machine gun Air gun Trigger

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Gonna ditch my quad pic rail for a super slim 15",shed a bit of weight on the carbine.

View attachment 245970
Well after sitting in post office predatory for two weeks, you know they are still slammed from Christmas,CCP Wu Flu or just their general incompetence,I installed it, Wow.

I liked it so well I ordered a 10" for my pistol, which already has a supposed light weight slimline on it but I can guaranty it isn't as light or well laid out as the Guntec.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,430 Posts
Well after sitting in post office predatory for two weeks, you know they are still slammed from Christmas,CCP Wu Flu or just their general incompetence,I installed it, Wow.

I liked it so well I ordered a 10" for my pistol, which already has a supposed light weight slimline on it but I can guaranty it isn't as light or well laid out as the Guntec.
Who are you buying from? Extreem Tactical has sales on Guntec quite a bit.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Reactions: Danzig

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
637 Posts
went out into the back yard hoping to be there the same time the creeper was, but never saw him. the next door cat was easy to spot.

Reactions: SJ 40

·
Registered
972 Posts
went out into the back yard hoping to be there the same time the creeper was, but never saw him. the next door cat was easy to spot.
Creeper? Night vision hunting?

I saw PSA had a nitride carbine kit with Magpul furniture and EPT trigger without the lower for $399.99. Glad I could resist! If it was free ship I might have buckled............. :oops:

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,430 Posts

I saw PSA had a nitride carbine kit with Magpul furniture and EPT trigger without the lower for $399.99. Glad I could resist! If it was free ship I might have buckled............. :oops:
Saw that. Seeing some deals on guns but ammo is still stupid. Went to CABELA’S, they had Winchester green tip at $13.99/20. I just couldn’t do it. But then again I’m fully stocked and hoping to wait out the storm.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Saw that. Seeing some deals on guns but ammo is still stupid. Went to CABELA’S, they had Winchester green tip at $13.99/20. I just couldn’t do it. But then again I’m fully stocked and hoping to wait out the storm.
I saw PMC .223 last week for $800 shipped from Ranier Arms. Ammoempire yesterday for $700. The supply is going up a little subject to the next catastrophe or whatever.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,430 Posts
I saw PMC .223 last week for $800 shipped from Ranier Arms. Ammoempire yesterday for $700. The supply is going up a little subject to the next catastrophe or whatever.
Wondering if this is the lull before the storm.

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
637 Posts

I
yes, I have a ATN 4K NV scope, wish I had bought the thermal but live and learn.
but officer I saw a dog chasing a deer and just as I shot he jumped out in front of me.

·
Faithful Member
278 Posts
Starting a new build. Just picked up a stripped lower and waiting for the lower kit coming Friday. Already have the barrel and practically everything I need but before I put it together I am going to have it all duracoated midnight black matte. Nothing special, standard carbine, just a plinker for rural pests.

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
Someone else needs to post another pic to get my late 90’s milspec laser off the thread pic, lol! That poor old laser just never worked out being mounted that far forward, lol!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
If anyone is in the mood to do a build,Kentucky Gun Co. has a sale on lowers.

ANDERSON AM-15 NO LOGO LOWER RECEIVER MULTI-CAL

Sale Price : $59.99
This item qualifies for flat-rate shipping ($11.99)

Not bad for these days and they are in stock

6521 - 6540 of 6567 Posts