Glock Firearms banner

6461 - 6478 of 6478 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Went to the range to put some rounds through them. My AR9 had something happen to it that cause the charging handle to crack at the tip, which made it bowed upwards causing excessive friction on the receiver. I knew something was amiss when I pulled the charging handle back and it didn’t snap back into place. It kinda wanted to stay open.

Going to get a new handle to fix the problem.

Also put some rounds on the new Sig M400 pistol.

·
Premium Member
12,862 Posts
Went to the range to put some rounds through them. My AR9 had something happen to it that cause the charging handle to crack at the tip, which made it bowed upwards causing excessive friction on the receiver. I knew something was amiss when I pulled the charging handle back and it didn’t snap back into place. It kinda wanted to stay open.

Going to get a new handle to fix the problem.

Also put some rounds on the new Sig M400 pistol.
I really like that M400 pistol. The M400 enhanced was my first AR. Mine was very accurate rifle!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Best item I've ever done for any AR front sight,EVER.

Blitzkrieg Spike Sight Post Luminescent Green Stripe

·
Registered
934 Posts
My eyes are starting to let me down. Those look awesome!
Take it from someone who's eyes are not great or even half great it along with a dot sight adds a great deal to being able to see what one's target and even if your eyes aren't bad it aids in shooting times or a least according to a timer.
I have to credit 3404Speed for introducing me to them,Thanks buddy, it is a great help.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I finally shot the new PSA AR15. It shoots great!
Glad to here it,PSA his doing more to increase the number of folks taking advantage of their 2 nd. amendment rights, than almost any other company that comes to mind.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Glad to here it,PSA his doing more to increase the number of folks taking advantage of their 2 nd. amendment rights, than almost any other company that comes to mind.
Yes, and their products are top notch.
They are one of the few companies that have inventory nowadays.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Ordered a Larue MBT-2S (2 stage) trigger, but it might take four or five weeks for it to be delivered.
I read good things about the Large MBT,when you do get it in and shoot with it be sure to give us a review.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
That’s sucks, but at least you’re OK. Some lucky fisherman will probably hook your stuff in the future and get some freebies, but I imagine it would probably ruin a rifle for good
yeah the fisherman will find them and then his boat will sink in a boating accident lmao

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Building an AR pistol makes sense. My brother “borrowed” the Smith and Wesson. He’ll probably end up buying it from me.
I have the PSA AR15 rifle and a PSA AR9 pistol. An AR15 pistol with a 11.5” barrel or longer could be a choice (I like the 12.5” or 14.5” barrel idea). But let’s see.
I could also buy the Endomags and use this lower for 9mm.

6461 - 6478 of 6478 Posts