Glock Firearms banner

6441 - 6460 of 6478 Posts

·
Super Moderator
70,920 Posts
It only takes a couple of hours to put it together, but the problem is finding the time.
Here it is.

Nice!!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
It only takes a couple of hours to put it together, but the problem is finding the time.
Here it is.

Sweet,Nice selection.

Reactions: j102

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ended up getting the Sig M400. Took it to the range and put 90 rounds through it. A bit over gassed so I may get an adjustable gas block but I really like it. Need to get some flip up sights for it.

I put an angled grip and vortex red dot on it.
Also swapped out the blade brace for an SBA3

·
Registered
934 Posts
Ended up getting the Sig M400. Took it to the range and put 90 rounds through it. A bit over gassed so I may get an adjustable gas block but I really like it. Need to get some flip up sights for it.

Very nice, not that it matters one bit but I heartily approve !

If and when you get around to a adjustable gas block,I can recommend the Superlative Arms "Bleed Off", direct impingement, 30 position, forward venting, adjustable gas block, once they come back in stock.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts

Very nice! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Lost it, I was pulling my sled across a frozen lake and ice broke and my rifle and stuff went to the bottom:sneaky:
That’s sucks, but at least you’re OK. Some lucky fisherman will probably hook your stuff in the future and get some freebies, but I imagine it would probably ruin a rifle for good

6441 - 6460 of 6478 Posts