Glock Firearms banner

6421 - 6440 of 6478 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Are they still selling at that price? Which website are you keeping an eye on?

I bought a PSA lower that I’m putting together, but I would not mind buying a couple more at that price for future builds or just in case.
Heres a Areo fon Feb. 1 st.
Guns InStock: Aero Precision Stripped Lower Receiver AR15 Gen 2 just… $75.99ea
Read more: Aero Precision Stripped Lower Receiver AR15 Gen 2 just... $75.99ea

Here is the last Anderson from January 20 th. so the next sale at Primary Ams is due any time.
Anderson Mfg AR-15 Stripped Lower Receivers $47.99each..!! WHAT? Limit 1 Unit
Primary Arms

If I was interested I would sign up for two things Ammoland daily deals at Ammoland .com & primary Arms e mail sales notices.

Ammoland daily gun deals

This BCG often is on sale at PSA,it was in stock this morning but I see it's out at the moment.
PREMIUM 5.56 NICKEL BORON BCG WITH CARPENTER 158 BOLT - NO LOGO

(1233) | 86 Questions, 362 Answers
Details
SKU516446914
BrandPalmetto State Armory
Model Number516446914
UPC516446914

This bolt even at it's regular price is a steel, better yet when on sale.
It is manufactured by Toolcraft and is nickel boron coated, if one wants to build a AR this BCG is a more than decent start.

·
Registered
934 Posts
It’s a Sig M400. 11.5” barrel chambered in 5.56
That in my opinion is a good to go pistol with the correct barrel length,in 5.56 I wouldn't want to go shorter than 10.5 " so the 11.5 is just dandy.

·
Registered
934 Posts
why not build one.
3404speed

Turn about is fair play,seems I remember telling someone that very thing and he went and built himself a dandy AR pistol.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
That would be my recommendation and once every couple of weeks Anderson lowers are on sale for 47.99,not outrageous in price.

As to your original question, who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of civilian disarmament proponents but a bird in the hand beats a Leftist in the bush,Go for America's modern militia rifle.
yep and while pistol braces are reasonable

·
Registered
934 Posts
yep and while pistol braces are reasonable
Speaking of braces.

AR-15 PISTOL BRACE – SB TACTICAL SBA3 BRACE
Designed for all platforms capable of accepting a MIL-SPEC carbine receiver extension, the SBA3 is a 5-position adjustable AR pistol brace that dramatically enhances versatility. It features a minimalist design with an integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket for even more shooting positions. It can be adjusted between 5 positions like a regular stock and has a tight lockup that doesn’t rattle. Simply strap it to your forearm and you will be hitting targets with your rifle style pistol in no time. The SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace is one of the best on the market when it comes to versatility and durability and when combined with the BTFA folding adapter, creates an extremely compact weapon system.
The current lead time for this product to ship is 5-7 business days.
$149.99 Sale $94.00

·
Glockin’ since 1993
35,763 Posts
That is true. They are busy with the pandemic now, but once the pandemic is under control, anything (including guns) could be next.
Just as Biden has surpassed any President prior with a flurry of executive actions in an unprecedented fashion. I believe they’ve been conspiring these last 4 years to attend to every facet of their grand aims.
As we’ve seen 2000 page bills hurriedly introduced and passed by a breathless Congress before anyone could read them. There are plenty of special interest groups and attorneys busily cramming their agenda into legislation and directives.
Covid is just another side show, they’re using to get things done. It’s an international emergency, like climate change, institutional racism, transphobia, gun violence, etc. All emergencies that require a heavy handed response. Civil liberties must be suspended for the greater good you must agree.

...if you don’t agree...well...that is a problem.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Just as Biden has surpassed any President prior with a flurry of executive actions in an unprecedented fashion. I believe they’ve been conspiring these last 4 years to attend to every facet of their grand aims.
As we’ve seen 2000 page bills hurriedly introduced and passed by a breathless Congress before anyone could read them. There are plenty of special interest groups and attorneys busily cramming their agenda into legislation and directives.
Covid is just another side show, they’re using to get things done. It’s an international emergency, like climate change, institutional racism, transphobia, gun violence, etc. All emergencies that require a heavy handed response. Civil liberties must be suspended for the greater good you must agree.

...if you don’t agree...well...that is a problem.
Well said.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Heres a Areo fon Feb. 1 st.
Read more: Aero Precision Stripped Lower Receiver AR15 Gen 2 just... $75.99ea

View attachment 240603

Here is the last Anderson from January 20 th. so the next sale at Primary Ams is due any time.
Anderson Mfg AR-15 Stripped Lower Receivers $47.99each..!! WHAT? Limit 1 Unit
Primary Arms

View attachment 240604

If I was interested I would sign up for two things Ammoland daily deals at Ammoland .com & primary Arms e mail sales notices.

Ammoland daily gun deals

This BCG often is on sale at PSA,it was in stock this morning but I see it's out at the moment.
PREMIUM 5.56 NICKEL BORON BCG WITH CARPENTER 158 BOLT - NO LOGO

(1233) | 86 Questions, 362 Answers
Details
SKU516446914
BrandPalmetto State Armory
Model Number516446914
UPC516446914

View attachment 240602
This bolt even at it's regular price is a steel, better yet when on sale.
It is manufactured by Toolcraft and is nickel boron coated, if one wants to build a AR this BCG is a more than decent start.
Thanks! I’ll keep an eye on it.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Got my split fix installed on my pistol, i like the little extra it gives without being too distracting. The strap is extra heavy duty to help with my larger forearms and It will do good to keep the split from deforming during storage or transport.

4E1B6D43-AC46-4A67-BEDC-C9F0A1840588.jpeg

E0A74ADB-4BC8-420C-B7B7-AB63C64C77BC.jpeg

00F25065-EB0A-4FBC-A1C8-A26F174636E0.jpeg

6421 - 6440 of 6478 Posts