Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 6478 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Support Gunner said:
What optic do you have on it?
That is a sight mark ultra z series. It has 9 intensity levels and 4 reticle a to chose from. Granted its the zombie thing and I'm not all about that but the green is much easier on my eye than the red.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Fondled my AR while watching Feinstein go down in Flames :)

Attachments

Reactions: LElliott

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Love the thread J! GN'L....LOVE the pic! I'm stealing it....

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
RRoss said:
Love the thread J! GN'L....LOVE the pic! I'm stealing it....
:D....................

·
Banned
973 Posts
a few days back...

installed some B.A.D. ass Ambi selectors and Rainer Arms ambi Raptor charging handles on the AR 15 and the AR 10...combo package for them. Pic is of my Armalite 10....

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hydrashoks said:
quite well my friend.
With the BAD in mind I'd def recommend the ambi bolt release too. I may do the safety as well. May I ask what it ran ya?

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Jweeks said:
With the BAD in mind I'd def recommend the ambi bolt release too. I may do the safety as well. May I ask what it ran ya?
The BAD lever actually acts as the Ambi Bolt Release, they are pretty affordable. I love mine! On of my favorite mods

·
Banned
973 Posts
I have the Magpul BAD lever on the 15 so that I have bolt release ambi as well. I ran it on the 10, and it was a lot of stress on the lever, and it would give false locks during charging. I removed it from the 10. works great w the 15 tho.

·
Registered
471 Posts
1 - 20 of 6478 Posts