Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you already have your gun in the car? Did you go shopping just to carry? Sit at home and clean your gun?

·
Registered
210 Posts
It actually came on a Friday before we headed to the In laws house across the state. So I loaded up threw it in my new serpa holster and we headed out.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Uh I went to the DMV had my picture taken. My CCW has givin me a piece of security for me & my family. And I'm Honored to have the right to conceal carry! I carry every day and I urge everyone to go out and get your CP. the more the better.

I went to Wally world the first day I was able to carry. I remember I kinda felt like I was breaking the law. Asking my wife over an over if I was printing.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Nothing remarkable, I was working O,P,G, in L.A., I just remember getting back in the truck & going to work.

·
Registered
547 Posts
The wife an I received ours the same day 2/14 so we both carried as we went out to eat a romantic dinner laughing about carrying on Valentines Day and being thrilled to do so. Two years earlier I bought her a gun for Valentines Day so it just seems like a love of guns is natural for us.

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Picked up my license at the local Sheriffs department, drove back home for my weapon, and then headed to work. It was a little odd for the first two or three days but after that I just stopped worrying about it.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I got the call when I was out of town, so when I got back, picked it up, went to Starbucks for coffee, holstered up in the bathroom, then went to work haha.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I received mine in the mail, I had already purchased a holster, so I holstered up, racked the slide and loaded a SD round in and holstered it. I then carried around the house... Until the next day I went to the store, and felt like I had a huge secret, knowing that I had my firearm with me.

After researching the numbers, I realized the possibility of at least one other person in the store probably had one too!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I couldn't do anything!
The CC License I received was for Utah as my state doesn't allow it. It's weird having the ability to carry now and having to drive ~100 miles to be able to exercise it.

·
44 Posts
I bought my 19 the day I got my permit. The next day, had to go back to the Sheriff's Office and get a new permit. They had misspelled my middle name, and had the wrong birthday on it lol. Oh, and I blanked out the important info, and posted a pic of it on my facebook page :D

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
I breathed a sigh of relief since I was no longer forced to carry "illegal" as they call it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I get mine a week from tomorrow, have to go infront of gun board first, going to dinner with the wife after, not sure yet if im going to carry or not

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Picked up the permit, walked back to the car, put my G19 into the iwb holster, and went about my business running errands with a weird (but good) I've got a secret feeling that didn't wear out for quite a while.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts