Glock Firearms banner

821 - 840 of 873 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Ben, at the judges tables he sat next to Wil. Not sure if it’s permanent.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,890 Posts
Nothing Official but...
Given that the film and television industry was perilously affected due to the pandemic and successive lockdowns across the world, there might be a good reason Wil had to sit this season out. While the showrunners are yet to comment as to why Wil has been absent in the promo and the first episode of season 8, it has become clear that he will not be seen in Forged in Fire Season 8. According to his Instagram handle, in March 2020 the Forged in Fire host welcomed his first child with his wife, artist Krystle Amina. He also has two children from his previous marriage. Wil has not yet addressed his absence from the show yet. The Forged in Fire new host of the History Channel show is Grady Powell.

·
Legitimate Combatant
2,817 Posts
Watching Britannia on EPIX this eve.
Not a strong follower but in the background while on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
69,916 Posts
I never got into forged in fire. Not sure why? Just never took to it.
I didn't think I would but once I watched the first couple, I was hooked. I think I just love the art and what goes into making a blade. If I was younger, I would probably forge blades as a hobby.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,890 Posts
I didn't think I would but once I watched the first couple, I was hooked. I think I just love the art and what goes into making a blade. If I was younger, I would probably forge blades as a hobby.
I’m quite amazed. I guess maybe it was the steel we had but when I was in metal shop in high school, we’d get that steel red hot then beat the **** out of it and would barely get the metal to move. The show makes it look easier than I remember. I don’t think I ever finished a metal project.

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
Corner Gas; nothing but comedies for me currently.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Bite the Bullet,Ex-Rought Riders (Gene Hackman,James Coburn & Candice Bergen.)

821 - 840 of 873 Posts