Glock Firearms banner

24561 - 24580 of 25508 Posts

·
Gunslinger
8,661 Posts
Lots of Pepsi, my new addiction. I drink about three 16 oz bottles of those a day, just sipping. For dinner and wee hour eating I drink milk. I haven't been drinking much water. Gonna start drinking more water tomorrow. Need to rehydrate.

·
Super Moderator
69,828 Posts
Lots of Pepsi, my new addiction. I drink about three 16 oz bottles of those a day, just sipping. For dinner and wee hour eating I drink milk. I haven't been drinking much water. Gonna start drinking more water tomorrow. Need to rehydrate.
YES!!! you should be drinking more water than anything. I drink about 15 bottles of water a day when I'm in the city working. Now being up here at the lake is another story. Lucky if I drink 2 or 3 bottles a day.

·
Gunslinger
8,661 Posts
YES!!! you should be drinking more water than anything. I drink about 15 bottles of water a day when I'm in the city working. Now being up here at the lake is another story. Lucky if I drink 2 or 3 bottles a day.
I will be lucky if I CAN drink 2 or 3 bottles a day.
When you are in the city working you have to be sweating a lot or peeing a lot. LOL.

·
Super Moderator
69,828 Posts
I will be lucky if I CAN drink 2 or 3 bottles a day.

When you are in the city working you have to be sweating a lot or peeing a lot. LOL.
LMAO......Both!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Beam, one ice cube(big). Why? Because that is how I like it.
Cheers.

Reactions: Southlake and jhg

·
Super Moderator
69,828 Posts

·
Gunslinger
8,661 Posts
Beam, one ice cube(big). Why? Because that is how I like it.
Cheers.
That's what is important. I drink my Dickel the same way except I leave out the ice cube. LOL. Does need to be chased occasionally.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yep, this is how I drink my Beam and my Makers.
I don't have one of those fancy pants round ice makers. It would be pretty cool though. I just use a big cube. I'm not fancy.

·
Super Moderator
69,828 Posts
I don't have one of those fancy pants round ice makers. It would be pretty cool though. I just use a big cube. I'm not fancy.
It’s not fancy, it’s round. Lol

24561 - 24580 of 25508 Posts