Glock Firearms banner

24541 - 24560 of 25549 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
34,965 Posts
I got a couple of bottles. The girlfriend likes it every blue moon. They make some other liquors too that I like.

·
Super Moderator
69,964 Posts
Now we are getting somewhere. I live vicariously through you guys who are still drinking the hard stuff.
I love me some good bourbon.
I see you drink Evan Williams. That's the hard stuff as well.

OIP.jpg

·
Gunslinger
8,723 Posts
I love me some good bourbon.
I see you drink Evan Williams. That's the hard stuff as well.

View attachment 233197
Evan is Olga, I mostly drink (drank) George Dickel. The downside of hard stuff is it clouds your brain. LOL. I do intend to try Evan though when I start drinking again.

·
Super Moderator
69,964 Posts
I love Makers and Jim Beam or Jim Beam Black. My two favorite bourbons BUT.....as most of you know, I am really a Rum guy. I love love love rum. My favorite Rum is Kraken Dark Spice Rum. Hence my user name.

·
Gunslinger
8,723 Posts
I love Makers and Jim Beam or Jim Beam Black. My two favorite bourbons BUT.....as most of you know, I am really a Rum guy. I love love love rum. My favorite Rum is Kraken Dark Spice Rum. Hence my user name.
Nothing wrong with Kraken, or rum in general. It is all a matter of individual taste. I worked a project in Puerto Rica once for several weeks. Rum was very cheap there and I drank a lot of it. I brought a case of it home with me when I returned. My son and I polished it off pretty quickly. I drink my stuff neat though and to me whiskey tastes a bit better.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
View attachment 233185
Western Son is made about 6 miles north of me right off the town square in Pilot Point Texas. distilled 10 times. Took a tour a few years back. Pre-Covid they would put on outdoor concerts there too.
That reminds me that I’ve still never been to the Karbach Brewery and it’s only about 5 miles from my house. They also have concerts. April Wine played there recently. Until then I didn’t realize that band still existed.

·
Super Moderator
69,964 Posts
24541 - 24560 of 25549 Posts