Glock Firearms banner

24381 - 24400 of 25499 Posts

·
Gunslinger
8,656 Posts
It was very good in New Mexico and Texas. Those folks know how to cook. I haven't found a Mexican restaurant I like anywhere else.
We should probably take this to the "what's for dinner" thread. Southlake seems to be in a banning mood. LOL.

·
Gunslinger
8,656 Posts
I didn't drink much in New Mexico. In Texas at the bars and restaurants Corona was a buck apiece and 50 cents in Mexico. You could also get the hard stuff cheaper in Mexico and bring a certain amount of it back across the border. Good times.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I didn't drink much in New Mexico. In Texas at the bars and restaurants Corona was a buck apiece and 50 cents in Mexico. You could also get the hard stuff cheaper in Mexico and bring a certain amount of it back across the border. Good times.
The last time I was in Texas and New Mexico was in 06 and I couldn't locate any Lonestar in a store for the life of me. Bought a case in N. M. and somehow it wasn't as good as I remembered as when I was in my twenties and I sucked them down one after another, that or my tastes had changed/matured.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Your safe 3rd bottle of champagne just went pop and I have night shift tonight lol
I think I learned my lesson and now that I'm aware it won't happen again.

Reactions: Southlake and jhg

·
Gunslinger
8,656 Posts
Your safe 3rd bottle of champagne just went pop and I have night shift tonight lol
That's good. I don't know how you can handle that much champagne. That stuff sneaks up on me. I can't judge when I am having too much. Before I realize it I am plastered. One bottle is about all I can handle. I thought I was a drinker but I could not keep up with you.

·
Administrator
131,713 Posts
That's good. I don't know how you can handle that much champagne. That stuff sneaks up on me. I can't judge when I am having too much. Before I realize it I am plastered. One bottle is about all I can handle. I thought I was a drinker but I could not keep up with you.
There is someone else at the hotel with me I’m not drinking alone lol

·
Gunslinger
8,656 Posts
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. Champagne usually gives good results. Sounds like you are having a good time tonight. With the pressure you are under it is probably good to blow off some steam.

·
Gunslinger
8,656 Posts
You have know idea how phucked up the situation is
You are right, I don't know. I just know from the bits and pieces I have picked up in your posts that you going through a really rough patch right now. Hope things get better soon.

·
Gunslinger
8,656 Posts
Now that I'm past 60 I'm finding I enjoy my bourbon in a tumbler full of rocks,used to drink Whiskey and Tequila straight,my stomach ain't what it used to be.
Thankfully peppers of differing varieties don't bother yet as I enjoy my Mexican/TexMex food too much.
Now that I am 77 I find myself enjoying my whiskey sitting down. Standing and walking is a bit of a problem LOL.

24381 - 24400 of 25499 Posts