Glock Forum banner

What are the Must Have tools for Glock Armorers?

7K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  Danzig 
#1 ·
When I bought my Glocks, I was a little surprised that the Glock pin removal tool wasn't included.
What's the BEST pin removal tool for Glocks and what other Must Have tools do you recommend for Glock owners?

#27 ·
Since I have a bunch of Glocks and help friends with theirs I’ve amassed a few more tools.
A handy NCStar/VISM Glock pocket tool. I keep in the truck. View attachment 194595 View attachment 194597
I just got the NCStar/VISM Glock pocket tool. It is a great addition to my Glock armorer tools! I really like this tool alot and definitely recommend it to everyone.

#17 ·
After years of paying people to change out sights, NCStar came out with a bargain sight pusher. View attachment 194599
Can be found in the $40 range. Pays for itself after a few sight changes.
I used it at the gun store I worked at. Highly recommend.

I was going to get that one because of the price but the reviews on it were very hit and miss with the quality so I opted for the Wheeler Engineering instead.
Haven't had a chance to use it yet but it seems very well made.

#18 ·
When I bought my Glocks, I was a little surprised that the Glock pin removal tool wasn't included.
What's the BEST pin removal tool for Glocks and what other Must Have tools do you recommend for Glock owners?
Actually, the Backstrap carrier has an extra pin and "punch" that can be used to remove the pins

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.