Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!! What a great site to learn about your Glock and other Glocks. My name is Rick and I'm here in High Ridge, MO.
I really enjoy reading what others have done to their Glocks and all the pictures. Here's my Glock 19c with my flashlight collection. My Glock has an extended magazine release and Slide Stop Lever. It also has The Punisher slide cover plate and a slug plug. I also have 8 magazines and a TLR-3 light.
I also have a Safariland Holster. In the picture I put it inside my curio where my flashlight collection is, of course it doesn't stay in there. Well I hope you like the pictures and I am glad to be apart of such a great forum. Austin seems like a great moderator.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I'm glad you are enjoying the community.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Rilr, nice G19C, and a very nice flashlight collection.

You ever do any custom Maglite builds, up around the 1000 Lumen output?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum rikr! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the Forum Rilr, nice G19C, and a very nice flashlight collection.

You ever do any custom Maglite builds, up around the 1000 Lumen output?
Thank you.. I have not got any Mag builds but have many lights around and above the 1000 Lumen output. The last time I counted I had 117 lights and I have bought many more since then and forgot to add them in...

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,592 Posts
My friends tease me about being a flashlight whore. But you have a sickness. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Holy bright flashlight Batman! Jeez us ! That's a hobby! What're the main brands and are they mostly reg batteries or the 18650 cr123 varieties. I really like the Cree led. That's a great light and cheap for how bright it is. At least I thought it was. $20 on amazon.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think I have 2 or 3 flashlights in the house!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Holy bright flashlight Batman! Jeez us ! That's a hobby! What're the main brands and are they mostly reg batteries or the 18650 cr123 varieties. I really like the Cree led. That's a great light and cheap for how bright it is. At least I thought it was. $20 on amazon.
I have several different brands of lights like Sunwayman, Fenix, Olight, EagleTac, Crelant, Dereelight, JetBeam and many more...... As for the batteries almost all take 18650's, 26650's and 16340's

·
Banned
654 Posts
Rikr welcome to the forum, really nice how you have your fl's displayed I see you are a flashlight fanatic, I have a few and I mean a few, this is my nicest one in my collection, have you seen them or have one. It is #12 of 500 of the M20 Olight titanium warrior series, safe queen of course

Attachments

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
118 Posts
Do you happen to be afraid of the dark? Just kidding, I like the collection and love the G19C. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts