Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made a trip to Glock today on the way to N. GA mountains. Got the $57 night sights installed. Took @ 45 minutes and I was outta there. Very pleasant and helpful security and armorers. Surprisingly easy experience. The armorer even threw in a sticker, ballpoint pen, and 25th Anniversary hat pin. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here hey are, except not at night :)

Will post illuminated pics later.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SHOOTER13 said:
Great...would like to see them in the dark too !

Thanks...
Will post dark pics later, as I'm on the road now. They are bright though!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
In pitch blackness with a poor camera. You'll probably have to maximize the image.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shot with the new sights today. Target is from 30 feet. 1st shot was the dead center one. 2 handed combat grip in isosceles stance. Next 4 in that group from same. 4 low left were one handed, rapid fired. I ain't a marksman by any means, but I like the sights. 230 gr fmj federals.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
+1

Yes, what did they do?? You cant leave us hanging like that lol ;)

they replaced the 10 round mags with 3 15 round mags, the replaced basically everything in the gun minus the barrel, slide and frame (extended slide release, mag release and all the insides. they even put new sights on it and did a trigger job which i think made it one pound less. pretty awesome. my dad went with me, he was so impressed he went and got the same used G19 i have, of course right after he sold his smith and wesson. then we made the short trip to smyrna and got him hooked up as well.

·
Banned
1,695 Posts
they replaced the 10 round mags with 3 15 round mags, the replaced basically everything in the gun minus the barrel, slide and frame (extended slide release, mag release and all the insides. they even put new sights on it and did a trigger job which i think made it one pound less. pretty awesome. my dad went with me, he was so impressed he went and got the same used G19 i have, of course right after he sold his smith and wesson. then we made the short trip to smyrna and got him hooked up as well.
Did they do all this for free? Or did you buy it there?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts