Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I need ya'lls help. We're attending my neice's wedding on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo. I need a new lid. I want a sombrero but wife says NO WAY! She says it would be "tacky". I'm just trying to get into the spirit of of the day! Help me out here. To sombrero or not sombrero!

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Bahaha, I personally think it would be hilarious, but my fiance would be the same way man. Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices to show your woman that you love her.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh if you only knew the sacrifices I've made in 26 years!! I gotta do things now to irritate her!! And Lord only knows I love her!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have cowboy hats out the wahzoo! Need something different. Something that makes a STATEMENT!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
sgtglock said:
Ok. I need ya'lls help. We're attending my neice's wedding on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo. I need a new lid. I want a sombrero but wife says NO WAY! She says it would be "tacky". I'm just trying to get into the spirit of of the day! Help me out here. To sombrero or not sombrero!
Question - is it a "theme" wedding? If so, I think you should go for it. ;-)

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,929 Posts
At the church no sombrero at the party Sombrero on! I assure you it will be a hit passed around and great pics for the wedding girl and husband!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife has been texting my neice. Neice said if I wear the sombero I have to do a Mexican hat dance!! So to the party it is!! Thanks everybody!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, fedoras ARE cool, but the missus would nix that before the sombrero. And in I'd get shot around here dressing like Castro! Not too popular!

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, Its wedding time! BUT BE DAMNED if I didnt run off from the house and leave my sombrero!! Oh well, we'll still have a large time tonite!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts