Weaver Kaspa 1.5x6 Scope review

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by EvilD, Apr 2, 2012.

1. EvilD

EvilD New Member

For my newly built AR I went with a Weaver Kaspa Scope. It had the power and reticle I wanted. I looked at a lot of scopes and for various reason I dismissed all of them except this one. It has a illuminated reticle but only the lower section of the cross hair, which is pretty neat looking. I got an unexpected day off from work today at the last minute so I ran up to sight it in. I only had 50 rounds, 40 Acadamy (Priv I'm told) and 10 reloads, 6 62 grain fusion and 4 55gr JHPs. I mounted it using Weaver Extra high rings. It has tool less tactical style turrets that have a very positive click to them when you unlock, turn and re-lock them There wasn't a cloud in the today and was nery bright out so the illumination was useless, couldn't see it even on the highest setting. I was about 15" high and 6" right at 100 yards. Took me about 20 rounds to get it on target, again, very positive clicks. It's very clear and I like the eye relief, works for me very well. This scope is made to be sighted in for 200 yards and has built in compensation in the reticle for 3,4 and 500 yards. I rand out of ammo before i could get it down to the 200 yards range. Thisis a Chinese made scope but it seems very well made, time will tell, So far, I have no complaints with it.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Pics of this new wonder scope please...!

3. EvilD

EvilD New Member

From the Weaver site:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. EvilD

EvilD New Member

Here it is on the gun
    [​IMG]

5. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

are those B Square rings?