We can all get along...

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by DarkFreedom, Feb 8, 2012.

1. DarkFreedom

DarkFreedom New Member

WI
    Here's a pic of both of my pistols:

[​IMG]

3rd gen Glock 22 .40 with my Hi Point C9 9mm.

2. DarkFreedom

DarkFreedom New Member

WI
    guess no one has much to say...

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

It's because you posted at 4:16 am my time, I was asleep haha. But welcome to the forum, and nice guns!

4. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Wait for the hi point bashing. I use to own one in .45, good range n practice gun.

5. rivalarrival

rivalarrival Are we there yet?

I always see those goofy-looking guns and honestly, I'm put off by their $100-$150 price tag. But, I've never heard a bad thing about them from someone who has used them. That's not meant to be an endorsement - I've never used one, and I've never found a compelling reason to buy one. Am I missing out?

6. Blackridge

Blackridge New Member

I don't think so, the only nice thing about them is that low price tag. A buddy of mine had a Kaboom using factory ammo and that was enough to keep me, and my shooting buddies away. I'm sure they'l get the job done, if needed, but sometimes it's not worth the risk IMO.

That being said, welcome aboard!! Gotta love those G22's

7. Redhawk41mag

Redhawk41mag New Member

Ive had several students with Hi-Points...other than the weight, they did what they were supposed to do. Yes, Im a Glock snob but can remove my snobbiness long enough to acknowledge practical application:p

Welcome to the forum from sunny south Floriduh!!

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Very nice pair of firearms DarkFreedom !!

9. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Ive shot over 330 rnds through the hi point i had without no failure wat so ever. I know thats not alot but for a hi point it is lol and i only cleaned it once and i used wolf ammo as well. IMO they make good practice guns and jst for range fun other than that i wouldnt use them.

Remember, glocks go kaboom too...

10. DarkFreedom

DarkFreedom New Member

WI
    My C9 and my 995TS (the hi point carbine) both have hundreds of rounds through them with no failures or problems. I use my C9 as my daily carry and am fully confident in it's ability and function. A lot of people are put off by the price or lack of grace in the design, but it's a great little workhorse. I hope no one bashes me because I happen to like that brand but if anyone is interested to know first hand info from a Hi Point owner, I'm glad to share any info I can. Honestly, the C9 and model 22 feel very close in weight when both are fully loaded. The weight is not an issue for me and when I carry the C9 I barely notice the weight on my hip.

11. DarkFreedom

DarkFreedom New Member

WI
    Also, ty to everyone for the greetings.