We are Americans, We need to carry

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by zachG23, May 23, 2012.

1. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

So much crime and viloence going on in America today especially in California. If we all had the right to conceal carry "like we should already" criminals would think twice I believe.

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Thread moved to 2nd Amendment & Legal subforum.

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I think you're preaching to the choir here brother.

4. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Commifornia is it's own country.

5. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

Arizona here I come hahaha

6. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

We welcome you, gun in hand, but welcoming nonetheless… lol

7. zachG23

zachG23 New Member

LOL ya I'd like to move there soon cuz its horriable here

8. series11

Your telling me. Senator Yee or whatever is trying to ban the bullet button which would ban "assault weapons" no discussions.

9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Y'all need to come over here to AZ...

10. Dont much more relaxed then there. Americans get guns, illegal immigrants get a bus ticket. I will drink to that.

11. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hear, Hear!! Round on the house!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

12. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Yay for home sweet home!

13. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

I lived in China for 4 years. Being a commie country, no ownership of firearms by private citizens. People over there were shocked when I told them I owned guns and had a license to carry. I had the opportunity to shoot some ChiCom military stuff at the local army base (it's good to know people) but still, nothing makes you appreciate your rights/priveledges more than when you can't exersize them.

What they say is absolutely true- "if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns." Only mobsters/gangsters had guns there (and some cops), your normal everyday citizen had to resort to bricks, bats, broomsticks, or whatever else you could lay your hands on.

Sometimes, I don't think we remember how good we really have it here.

D

14. series11

F'n A. That was well said.:)

15. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    An armed society is a polite society.

16. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

Several years ago for my 18th birthday my dad took me to Amsterdam for a guys trip with my couisn and his friend and while we were there we somehow got introduced with this group of people who were actually really curious to Americans and we ended hanging out with them for the rest of the night as it was the weekend. So anyway I remeber going to the bathroom during dinner and one of the guys of the opposite group walks in the rest room and starts bs'ing/making small talk with me while I'm taking a leak and I look over and he's doing some powder like it's normal. So were back at the dinner table later and I'am showing him my pictures of what I took and I had a picture of me posing with my Armalite M15A2 and as soon as he saw that picture he gave me a look like I was criminal or that he shouldn't associate with me. It's interesting how people from other countries have different perceptions of other people.

17. cutlass327

cutlass327 New Member

Where were they from? They could be like the anti-gunners here, who think guns are evil and only used for illegal purposes.

18. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I wouldn't mind moving to AZ. Fewer allergy problems, warmer, drier, and I would be forced to learn Spanglish.

Don't even get me started on illegal immigrants!!!

19. I believe you're giving criminals too much credit, believing they'd think twice about doing crime amongst a legally armed citizenry. That said, I completely agree with your main point that all citizens in good standing should be legally permitted to carry a firearm if they so desire, regardless of one's geographical location within the United States of America, as accorded by the second ammendment of our Constitution.

20. Sarabian

Sarabian Slightly Opinionated

And Illinois. Don't forget the sovereign nation of Chicago especially!