Glock Forum banner

Firearm Warranty Registration: Yea or Nay

• Yes I fill it out and mail it in.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I complete mine online.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I don't bother with it.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don't because the Feds will surely raid the manufacturers for records of purchases.

Votes: 1 12.5%

Warranty Registration

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  chuckds 
#1 ·
I was curious, how many people either mail in their warranty registration cards, register their purchases online, just don't bother at all, or are sure the Feds will raid the manufacturers records when the 2nd amendment is repealed in the future.

#2 ·
I filled out the warranties for my G17 and Rem 870P and still need to do my Shield. I don't have a problem with doing it.

I think Remington sold my info to Gun & Garden Magazine because it showed up at my house last weekend. They asked a bunch of questions online and I basically said I like dogs and gardening so there you go.

#3 ·
I don't fill them out because it isn't worth my time.
My life lessons have taught me that a manufacturer will or will not help at their discretion.
The costs to mail it (weapon) back and argue with them (if they deny) isn't worth it to me.
Warranties are great for the desk drawer, but don't change the realities.

#5 ·
I only buy firearms that have a lifetime warranty written or not. What I mean "not" like a Les Baer pistol. He does not state the warranty but if something fails you pay the shipping and he will fixit and send it back. "Written" is like Springfield, they pay the shipping both ways and you cannot beat the workmanship. I fill out the warranty online as soon as I get home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.