Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice........... I have two teenage daughters and two younger sons, I think I may use this myself

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Yeah, I need a copy too!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Lol I really hope you guys don't use this kind of stuff. My girlfriend's dad tried using a tactic like that with me, he told her to say something along the lines of that he's has no problem showing me his gun collection. I told her to tell him to let me know when he wants to go to the range.:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
unit44justin said:
Lol I really hope you guys don't use this kind of stuff. My girlfriend's dad tried using a tactic like that with me, he told her to say something along the lines of that he's has no problem showing me his gun collection. I told her to tell him to let me know when he wants to go to the range.:D
You'll never win that battle!!

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I heard a story of a guy that before his daughter and her date left he said hey and the date turned around and the father threw something at him and when the date looked at it, it was a bullet. the father said the next one is coming faster.

On the 20th of April I will find out if I have to use this sign or not... I have my 2year old son though and he will help me out if the baby turns out to be a girl and eventually dates....

·
Registered
239 Posts
Gotcha. Yeah, he definitely won that one haha
Yeah, my father-in-law won the battle too. I think he feels bad sometimes about how hard he was on me when my wife and I were dating. Those were the roughest two years of my life!! :)

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Green-Water said:
Yeah, my father-in-law won the battle too. I think he feels bad sometimes about how hard he was on me when my wife and I were dating. Those were the roughest two years of my life!! :)
I bet your saying it was worth it though right....

·
Registered
467 Posts
I feel sorry for the poor soul that marries my daughter. She's perfected being a *****. Truth is she has a great teacher! :D

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
Augi said:
I feel sorry for the poor soul that marries my daughter. She's perfected being a *****. Truth is she has a great teacher! :D
Calling your wife and daughter a ***** lol nice man. I mean sure i called my EX wife one....

1 - 20 of 82 Posts