Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good deal on night sights does anyone know of any good websites to buy from or maybe even someone just looking to get rid of their old ones?

·
Registered
931 Posts
I would check the Vendor list on here. Ive seen. Last week that one vendor had a set for $75.00 that's a pretty good deal IMO. Good luck. Also check out cheaperthandirt.com I purchased my Trijicons for both of mine from them $85 ea.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blackwolffcf said:
What type are you looking for? What is your price range?
Thanks guys and honestly I'm trying to keep it pretty cheap I really like trijicon but I'm not set on a specific brand

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
JRiddle said:
Jabtac.com got my trijicon HD for 118.00 and if you sign up for their newsletter you get five dollars off and I'm sure they have ones that are cheaper
I can do Trijicon HD for $120 and free shipping.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
JRiddle said:
Wish I would've known I would've got them from you I might be getting a set for my Glock 30 in a month or two
I try my best to keep prices down... It's hard as a one man show. The Internet retailers buy these in bulk, I buy one at a time so my profits aren't as high and in some cases, they sell products cheaper than I can buy them. The wonderful world of retail...

If you need something, just ask, I'll do my best to get it at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blackwolffcf said:
I try my best to keep prices down... It's hard as a one man show. The Internet retailers buy these in bulk, I buy one at a time so my profits aren't as high and in some cases, they sell products cheaper than I can buy them. The wonderful world of retail...

If you need something, just ask, I'll do my best to get it at a reasonable price.
That's awesome man I would love to get them from you to help you out the only thing I care about is I really like all green the red and green throws me off. What are some prices on some sights that you like that are cheap? Sorry I'm on a bit of a budget :)

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
bbriles said:
That's awesome man I would love to get them from you to help you out the only thing I care about is I really like all green the red and green throws me off. What are some prices on some sights that you like that are cheap? Sorry I'm on a bit of a budget :)
I'll tell you what I'll do, I'm at school right now, in a couple hours when I get home I'll post a sight thread in the vendor section with prices and pictures.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
blackwolffcf said:
I'll tell you what I'll do, I'm at school right now, in a couple hours when I get home I'll post a sight thread in the vendor section with prices and pictures.
Awesome can't wait to see it 8)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Glock night sights are priced right. I just put a set on my G20. Blackwolf can get those also.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Glock23punisher56 said:
Has anyone on here acquired and used a lasermax system on there Glock? If so is it worth the price tag?
I do sell them, and I have a couple friends who love em. I don't have one.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.