Wanting night sights

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by bbriles, Jul 2, 2012.

1. bbriles

bbriles New Member

I'm looking for a good deal on night sights does anyone know of any good websites to buy from or maybe even someone just looking to get rid of their old ones?

2. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I would check the Vendor list on here. Ive seen. Last week that one vendor had a set for $75.00 that's a pretty good deal IMO. Good luck. Also check out cheaperthandirt.com I purchased my Trijicons for both of mine from them $85 ea.

3. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

What type are you looking for? What is your price range?

4. bbriles

bbriles New Member

Thanks guys and honestly I'm trying to keep it pretty cheap I really like trijicon but I'm not set on a specific brand

5. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I can get you Trijicon for $85+shipping.

6. bbriles

bbriles New Member

do you have anything cheaper?

7. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Ameriglo idot for $70 +shipping.

8. JRiddle

JRiddle New Member

Jabtac.com got my trijicon HD for 118.00 and if you sign up for their newsletter you get five dollars off and I'm sure they have ones that are cheaper

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I can do Trijicon HD for $120 and free shipping.

10. JRiddle

JRiddle New Member

Wish I would've known I would've got them from you I might be getting a set for my Glock 30 in a month or two

11. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I try my best to keep prices down... It's hard as a one man show. The Internet retailers buy these in bulk, I buy one at a time so my profits aren't as high and in some cases, they sell products cheaper than I can buy them. The wonderful world of retail...

If you need something, just ask, I'll do my best to get it at a reasonable price.

12. bbriles

bbriles New Member

That's awesome man I would love to get them from you to help you out the only thing I care about is I really like all green the red and green throws me off. What are some prices on some sights that you like that are cheap? Sorry I'm on a bit of a budget :)

13. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I'll tell you what I'll do, I'm at school right now, in a couple hours when I get home I'll post a sight thread in the vendor section with prices and pictures.

14. bbriles

bbriles New Member

Awesome can't wait to see it 8)

15. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Glock night sights are priced right. I just put a set on my G20. Blackwolf can get those also.

16. Glock23punisher56

Glock23punisher56 New Member

I got trijicon green on green for 95 bought and installed!

17. Glock23punisher56

Has anyone on here acquired and used a lasermax system on there Glock? If so is it worth the price tag?

18. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I do sell them, and I have a couple friends who love em. I don't have one.

19. Glock23punisher56

How much do you sell them for? The type that replaces the guide rod!