Wanting lighter trigger pull

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by jeffrey3208, Jan 20, 2012.

1. jeffrey3208

jeffrey3208 New Member

I want to have a lighter crisper trigger pull on my 17L. Does anybody have any tips or recommendations on products that are worth the money? What all do i need to accomplish this? I'm looking for anything from 2lb-3.5lb, any knowledge would be greatly appreciated since i don't know anything about trigger jobs or what it takes to make it happen. :confused:

2. Do it the right way and purchase a trigger bar designed for the pound you want. I suggest 3.5.

3. Sarabian

Sarabian Slightly Opinionated

Nuckin said what I would say.

Also, LOVE the blocked out signature.

4. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

was thinking the same thing, been seeing this alot lately...

5. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

I would recommend the Gohst Ultimate 3.5 connector. It is what I use in all my Glocks. It has reliefs in it for self cleaning. You can get just the connector for around $18.00 or for $23.00 you can get the kit and it comes with the springs.

6. jeffrey3208

jeffrey3208 New Member

I like it myself... I'm in the army so it fits when you work for the government. :) So all i need to get is the 3.5lb connector, no springs or anything else in the trigger group? sorry, I'm a dummy when it comes to triggers.

7. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Just get the connector. It drops right in and will take less than 5 minutes to do. You will like the difference.

8. Redhawk41mag

Redhawk41mag New Member

Beat me to it...I use a Ghost 3.5lb connector and LOVE it

9. Pretty sure Ghost is what i have in mine too. I got it for around $15 on ebay

10. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    I have the 3.5# connector from The Glock Store in my 19. And if you happen to have another Glock to compare you can tell that the difference is very noticeable. I would define it as having a hard to pull that snaps when it releases. The 3.5# connector makes it a bit smoother and easier to pull thru. I happen to like it!

11. jeffrey3208

jeffrey3208 New Member

Appreciate all the input! im currently building a custom 17L and im using the 35 lower i have Like i said before, i know tons about uppers and nothing about lowers so thanks to all of you. I will be sure to get one on order tonight! Once i get home in a few months and get it together pics will be up.

12. harleybass47

harleybass47 New Member

I used the Ghost with spring kit. It's a lot smoother pull making it easier to stay on target. Also have Pierce extensions for better grip and Laser light.

13. along with the 3.5 connector........ the wolf 6# spring helps also.