Wanted G20. Bought G29 and now.........

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Mark Lishchynsky, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

2. gladesbassin

gladesbassin Happy Member :) Supporter

Lucian_253 likes this.

3. Lucian_253

Get 2 hogs lined up & you might get a 2 for 1, lol! Tests I saw, they flew through stuff.

4. Toni77

Toni77 Well-Known Member Supporter

Get a Glock 20.

You know you want it

5. GlockGuide

GlockGuide Active Member

Here’s the Extreme Penetrator going through bullet proof glass video. He’s using the G40 = 6” barrel so based on the charts rbeers posted it should have ~200fps over the 29. Regardless, it’s just fun to see it turn the glass into paper!

Danzig likes this.
  6. Lucian_253

The 150gr is dangerous game rated. I don’t believe the 140gr is.

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

Well I was exactly backwards on that comment.

Danzig likes this.
  7. GlockGuide

GlockGuide Active Member

It looks like two different lines of ammo - Xtreme Penetrator vs Xtreme Hunter. Then there’s Xtreme Defender too - meant to penetrate less. A bit on the confusing side.

8. Lucian_253

I run Xtreme defender in my LCP2 380 acp.

9. Tondy

Tondy New Member

Just shoot the critter with the 10 and save the Udap to commit suicide with by discharging it in your ear for instant brain death.

I carry a G20 in a cross draw fashion on my left hip, tilted as far as possibly in a CQC so there's no chance of shooting myself in my own hamhock. It's not that heavy and I've got COPD, a ruined knee, fractured pelvis and I'm old ..... so there's no running away nor any fancy footwork to avoid a bear.

I've had 4 pre-Glock bear encounters and I figgered a 5th might not work out very good.

So I carry 15+1, Underwood XPs, Condition 1, hot outta the holster and I ain't fiddling around with Louisiana Hot Sauce in aerosol form.

I wear a lightweight backpack with some lures and terminal gear plus some water and a PBJ or 2.
    I don't have time to spray 00-Buck,
    5.56s,
    Claymores
    or a small yield nuclear device.
    I got me a 10mm hand cannon
    BTW ---> wear suspenders to equalize the load and practice 1-handed greeting cards for Yogi or Boo-Boo.
    Smokey is fair game too. ​