walther pk380...ftf?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by chadsaalfrank, Mar 27, 2012.

1. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

I took a few guns to the range that I rarely shoot this past weekend. One being the walther pk380. I have shot this once before..... when I first purchased it. I fired two mags the day of purchase. This past weekend I shot 100 rounds, each magazine I had a ftf. Never the first and never the last round. The round would feed partially but completely. I was getting a little pissed... I was using Winchester white box, so thought maybe ammo? Fired a magazine with hydra-shocks... same problem. I noticed that the hammer is catching the slide, so much so that I could get the slide to stay back "hanging" on the hammer. I checked my p22 and it does the same thing but I have not had a single issue with the p22 (several hundred rounds thru the 22). Anyone have any suggestions or experience with walther issues and or customer service?

2. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

You might want to take a look at www.waltherforums.com. There's a section just for the PK380.

As far as customer service, it's handled by S&W, as they are the importer. If you call, they will send you a shipping label and turn around is, generally, 4-6 weeks, though someone posted recently that it's about 3 weeks currently.

3. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

Ok great thanks for the info!