Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just got back from Walmart. Ok, I was blown away a few months back when I saw them selling a Colt 6920 M-4, Sig M400 and 2 other AR variants. Tonight they have a section with a bunch of Blackhawk! accessories and Nebo Protec gear. There were AR grips, rail panels, holsters, range bags, lights, tactical rifle cases, single point slings and more. This is awesome!

View attachment 14047

$40

View attachment 14048

$15

View attachment 14049

$25

View attachment 14049

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
Mine Redid it a few months ago now we have all the abduction quiet the collection of air soft no lock thou :)

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
Hey, I just got back from Walmart. Ok, I was blown away a few months back when I saw them selling a Colt 6920 M-4, Sig M400 and 2 other AR variants. Tonight they have a section with a bunch of Blackhawk! accessories and Nebo Protec gear. There were AR grips, rail panels, holsters, range bags, lights, tactical rifle cases, single point slings and more. This is awesome!

View attachment 14047

$40

View attachment 14048

$15

View attachment 14049

$25

View attachment 14049

:( does NOT display @ werk :(

·
Premium Member
45,457 Posts
iamlongbeard said:
That blackhawk's pretty nice :)

It even has a compact glock w/ a knock-off pachmayr grip :)
I was just shocked to see those at Walmart of all places.. Check out Walmart. Com they have night sights and other things as well

·
Registered
304 Posts
NvRBanArms said:
Wish my wal Mart sold that stuff. They can barely keep ammo on the shelves.
Same here... especially 9mm. It's gone within 24 hours of them getting any in. I order online mostly now... Costs about the same but I can get better quality.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Wish my wal Mart sold that stuff. They can barely keep ammo on the shelves.
I am headed there this morning..I hope they have some ammo left....but they hardly ever do.

·
Premium Member
45,457 Posts
KeenansGarage said:
I am headed there this morning..I hope they have some ammo left....but they hardly ever do.
I don't even bother looking for ammo anymore at Walmart cuz it's always gone pretty much as it hits shelfs..

·
Registered
572 Posts
PeacefulWarrior said:
Same here... especially 9mm. It's gone within 24 hours of them getting any in. I order online mostly now... Costs about the same but I can get better quality.
Where do u order from. Everytime I look, I do find around same price but shipping is the killer.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yeah ammo at wal Mart is like trying to find that damn spring that popped out of the gun you were disassembling and dissappeared into another paradox and you give up and just buy a new one online. Lol.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Yeah ammo at wal Mart is like trying to find that damn spring that popped out of the gun you were disassembling and dissappeared into another paradox and you give up and just buy a new one online. Lol.
Aint that the truth....

D

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
nvrbanarms said:
yeah ammo at wal mart is like trying to find that damn spring that popped out of the gun you were disassembling and dissappeared into another paradox and you give up and just buy a new one online. Lol.
ahahaaahhhhhhahahahhaa!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I go to Walmarts in Parker AZ and Lake Havasu AZ and they keep a pretty good Stock of all types of ammo. They get shipments twice a week and they sell it like it is going out of style but they order a ton and sell a ton! Some Walmarts like LHC and Kingman are carrying firearms again but they were quiet when they rolled it out. It is typically in rural type areas but I have heard the Buckeye Walmart has some also. Will have to have my Brother check it out!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
They get shipments twice a week and they sell it like it is going out of style but they order a ton and sell a ton! !
Not here... they order a pound when they could sell 100. I guess that it is all headed to AZ.

Went by, not 9mm 100 packs, but I did buy two UMC .223. That'll be sold out soon I am sure.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don't believe mine ever orders anything, they just keep empty shelves with low price tags to get you to keep coming back.

·
Registered
91 Posts
NvRBanArms said:
LOL! Hilarious!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts