Waiting game

Discussion in 'What Glock Should I Get' started by izcoG19, Jul 2, 2012.

1. izcoG19

izcoG19 New Member

Hi from SoCal!

So i went to the Glock Store today and buy myself a bday gift.... The GLOCK 19!!! After a lot and i mean A Lot if thinking and droooooooling i finally decided to have the G19 over other guns and models.

It will be my first gun here in the US and my first Glock as well. Now...10 days waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Excellent choice! The G19 was my first Glock as well. Happy shooting. :)

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Awesome izco!! Patience is a virtue! It sucks though! Congratulations!

4. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Congrats!!!!!! Happy waiting!!!

5. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Sweet Choice. Congrats ;)

6. laober

laober Member

Can't go wrong with a g19, mine is my nightstand gun. Too bad you have to use those ridiculous 10 round mags.

7. Congrats on your new pistol. I love my G19 Gen 4, but you people in Cali need to get your act together and hammer your politicians about that stupid wait period! 10 days? What is their flawed logic for that stupidity? Same with every other state that imposes their senseless control rules on you the citizens. Write to your politician and make them answer you and your friends.

I recently bought a G21 here in the Free Republic of Texas and it took me about 15 minutes from start to finish. If I didn't have a CHL, it would have taken a few minutes longer.

Good luck, Brother,

8. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

The problem is the liberals out weigh those of us with a brain... We've been trying, it's easier to legalize weed here then firearms :/

9. Josejalapeno

Josejalapeno New Member

Congrats on the new bday gift.

P.s. in NV it would have only takin you 20 minutes to walk out with your toy.

10. izcoG19

izcoG19 New Member

Thanks everyone. Learned a lot from the forum. Cant wait to actually apply them all. :)

11. izcoG19

izcoG19 New Member

Here's more... When the guy finished the transaction he said, got to take the 15 rounder and change them with the 10s!

Am like... Ohhhhkay. :(

12. laober

laober Member

That's what I'm saying, I could never live in Cali, for MANY reasons, but the guns laws being the main one. I live my high capacity mags!

13. NoMoss

NoMoss New Member

Welcome to a SoCal member from NorCal. I know your pain with the 10 day wait and the 10 round mags.

14. ncnrmedic

ncnrmedic New Member

Yeah, I love my state and their respect for the Second Amendment. North Carolina recently re-vamped its concealed carry laws, and we are now lawfully able to carry concealed in financial institutions and into public parks, so long as they don't have certain things that would make them illegal for other reasons. We're a pretty reasonable state when it comes to areas to carry.

The hope is, as soon as our bleeding-heart Governor is replaced by someone with half a brain the next revision will be carrying into places that have a sale/consume liquor license as long as you have nothing in your system. It passed our legislature two years in a row, but she's stonewalling it.

15. izcoG19

izcoG19 New Member

Im restraining myself not to post about my excitement and "pain" in waiting for D' day!!!!

Never has 10 days been so long!

16. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

Congratulations, izco. I share your pain: I'm on T minus 8 days myself, waiting on my SA M1A. (Greetings from Northern California!) I'm a G21 guy myself but those G19s sure are easy to CC.

As for you guys in NV and TX with your "drive-thru" purchases... :p

image-881931666.jpg

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  17. Holiday009

Holiday009 New Member

Congrats on the 19, good choice!

18. izcoG19

izcoG19 New Member

Finally!!!! I got it! Fresh from Glock Store!!

Attached Files:

19. izcoG19

izcoG19 New Member

Plus some ammos i bought from the gun show to get things started

Attached Files:

20. loneranger

loneranger New Member

I love that new gun smell!!!!