Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this real? If it is, I want one. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU&feature=g-all-u&context=G22704a5FAAAAAAAABAA[/ame]

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It its real that thing is awesome

·
Registered
511 Posts
That looks so fun!!! That guy is funny too.

"That was Awesome, Look at the guys head rolling down the hill."

Hahaha

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
I wish I could view videos here at work. :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
I want one of those. :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
Who cares? That does not diminish the awesomeness of it.
AWE.SOME. It reminds me of the flying drones from the Metal Gear Solid game. Usually his videos are 100% real, this is the first one that I've seen where he used a simulation. That surprised me is all.

·
Slightly Opinionated
235 Posts
Very amusing. Fake as hell, but funny nonetheless.

·
Banned
636 Posts
Im curious... What makes you guys think this isnt real?

Ive seen videos on history channel of something very similar minus the machinegun.

·
Registered
74 Posts
FPSRussia, or Kyle from Georgia to be honest, not only has the resources to acquire something like this, but also the connections. Check out his other videos, almost everything he uses he also owns. This isn't someone making fake videos to earn money, but rather an experienced expert with an entire company behind him.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
The dude makes nearly $250,000 a year just for making these videos. Best job ever...

·
Registered
74 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
The dude makes nearly $250,000 a year just for making these videos. Best job ever...
No doubt! He even owns his own factory. I believe he has a class 3 (if I'm not mistaken) license.

·
Banned
131 Posts
voodoo said:
Im curious... What makes you guys think this isnt real?

Ive seen videos on history channel of something very similar minus the machinegun.
CGI is easy to spot. For one, the quadrotor is blurry when hovering in place at times when the scenery is sharp and clear. The dead giveaway is the zombie card playing scene. Watch it again and you'll notice... He seems to fly the "quadrotor" around the wall and through the window and hovers over the table for a sec but the cards on the table don't blow off. Then, the camera changes to a camera mounted on a real quadrocopter and the cards stay blowing all over. It's a dead give away. This is just a pre advertisement for COD Future Weapons.

·
Registered
74 Posts
From what I've seen of FPSRussia, I've known him to be adamant against anything fake (note: his video proving the validity of his golden AK-47). It just seems that it would be against his better judgement to fake something just for the sake of views when he gets plenty for the real stuff he already does. Why ruin your credibility?

·
Banned
131 Posts
DrumsnGuns said:
From what I've seen of FPSRussia, I've known him to be adamant against anything fake (note: his video proving the validity of his golden AK-47). It just seems that it would be against his better judgement to fake something just for the sake of views when he gets plenty for the real stuff he already does. Why ruin your credibility?
Are you joking? His while persona is fake. He refers to himself as a professional Russian when he's not Russian and he use a FAKE accent... ROFL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts