Wait, What, Hold On, ***

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by PUNISHER, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Is this real? If it is, I want one. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU&feature=g-all-u&context=G22704a5FAAAAAAAABAA[/ame]

2. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Wow, this is absolutely nuts!

3. It its real that thing is awesome

4. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

That looks so fun!!! That guy is funny too.

"That was Awesome, Look at the guys head rolling down the hill."

Hahaha

5. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I wish I could view videos here at work. :(

6. the_mule

the_mule New Member

I hate to burst your bubbles, but this is CLEARLY fake.

7. jmanwill

jmanwill New Member

I want one of those. :)

8. jimmyalbrecht

Who cares? That does not diminish the awesomeness of it.

9. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

10. the_mule

the_mule New Member

AWE.SOME. It reminds me of the flying drones from the Metal Gear Solid game. Usually his videos are 100% real, this is the first one that I've seen where he used a simulation. That surprised me is all.

11. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Awesome video, whether it is real or not, it is still awesome!

Nice fake Russian accent, too!

12. Sarabian

Sarabian Slightly Opinionated

Very amusing. Fake as hell, but funny nonetheless.

13. Im curious... What makes you guys think this isnt real?

Ive seen videos on history channel of something very similar minus the machinegun.

14. DrumsnGuns

DrumsnGuns New Member

FPSRussia, or Kyle from Georgia to be honest, not only has the resources to acquire something like this, but also the connections. Check out his other videos, almost everything he uses he also owns. This isn't someone making fake videos to earn money, but rather an experienced expert with an entire company behind him.

15. jimmyalbrecht

The dude makes nearly $250,000 a year just for making these videos. Best job ever...

16. DrumsnGuns

DrumsnGuns New Member

No doubt! He even owns his own factory. I believe he has a class 3 (if I'm not mistaken) license.

17. 3L3C7R0

3L3C7R0 New Member

CGI is easy to spot. For one, the quadrotor is blurry when hovering in place at times when the scenery is sharp and clear. The dead giveaway is the zombie card playing scene. Watch it again and you'll notice... He seems to fly the "quadrotor" around the wall and through the window and hovers over the table for a sec but the cards on the table don't blow off. Then, the camera changes to a camera mounted on a real quadrocopter and the cards stay blowing all over. It's a dead give away. This is just a pre advertisement for COD Future Weapons.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  18. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Would not the recoil from firing full auto cause some destabilization (at least) agains the action of the quad but small rotors?

19. DrumsnGuns

DrumsnGuns New Member

From what I've seen of FPSRussia, I've known him to be adamant against anything fake (note: his video proving the validity of his golden AK-47). It just seems that it would be against his better judgement to fake something just for the sake of views when he gets plenty for the real stuff he already does. Why ruin your credibility?

20. 3L3C7R0

3L3C7R0 New Member

Are you joking? His while persona is fake. He refers to himself as a professional Russian when he's not Russian and he use a FAKE accent... ROFL