&%#^%!)#$(&$*W*($(@^(

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TampaBaySean, Jun 8, 2012.

1. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Go to wally world for my weekly shopping ... Ya know bread milk and about 400 rounds . Get home POURING RAIN GD Bag breaks 40 cal ammo everywhere.. SO here I am on my knees in jeans picking up 100 rounds getting soaked...

Rant off !

2. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

You get em all???

3. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

4. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

With a sore nut, no less. There just ain't no justice in this world.:p

5. Shep482

Shep482 Well-Known Member Supporter

What the hell with the plastic bags now? Practically made of toilet paper .

6. cutlass327

cutlass327 New Member

It's part of the "green" movement, less waste... I just think they like watching the customers scramble in the parking lot...

7. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I got em all. There is one guy there that is a total DB and I got him. The other guys usually DBL bag this to avoid it .

8. Shep482

Shep482 Well-Known Member Supporter

Ya bagging is a lost art. Although it is mostly common sense. I usually use the do it yourself lane for that reason. I think I should get a discount for the work though.

9. mikecu

mikecu New Member

10. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Ammo has to be paid for in the dept. Damn I have to heavy duty save the earth bags.. Thats what i am bringing from now on

11. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

That too was going to be my suggestion for large ammo purchases. Even with double bagging the sharp corners of the boxes can create problems.

Many grocery stores and different places provide resusable stronger bags nowadays.

12. TxShooter

TxShooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

I'm sorry to hear it. I would start taking my own bag. One of the new non disposable ones. That would put an end to your bag issues.