Glock Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Proponet of High Velocity
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to try one for myself, instead of asking for opinions. Took me less than 5 minutes to change it. Now I will readily admit, it feels "different", but I've been pretty much Glock loyal for 20 years, with very few variations along the way.

With the stock trigger, it's always felt foreign to me, to try and use the pad of my finger to pull it. With this trigger it feels fine. I've been dry firing at the TV for about 30 minutes and even drawing and firing, I see less movement. So the flat face does make it easier to not "pull" off.

I will note, that there is no binding or anything rubbing the trigger guard as I had been told would happen. I find it to be a great addition.

Edit: Shot 100 rounds today, and my groups indeed improved. The reset seems quicker, and there is less chance of pulling off. At least that is how I see it. I encourage anyone to try it, worth every penny!

20191223_162241-1209x1558.jpg
20191223_162250-1209x1171.jpg

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I have used Vickers parts on my Glock and liked them but to me, that trigger looks a bit uncomfortable. As long as you like it that's all that matters.

·
Proponet of High Velocity
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have used Vickers parts on my Glock and liked them but to me, that trigger looks a bit uncomfortable. As long as you like it that's all that matters.
I didn't think I would like it either, but I love it now. It made it really easy to shoot fast. Its actually more comfortable than the Apex I put in my cousin's G22. At least for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts