1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Sw10mm! Enjoy the forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Well got my versaycarry in the mail, so far im happy with it, only problem I can say is its hard to draw the weapon but I feel that will change as it gets broken in
That's not unusual. Good luck to ya! How about a picture?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My versacarry, it does come with a trigger guard, which is a half circle plastic piece but I dont have it on yet, my reg pants, shirt, and belt only diff thing is have to wear a under shirt, in the pictures is my glock 20

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello every one, I got my G19 a few weeks ago and I was looking into getting a versacarry. So far all the reviews I've seen say wonders about the holster. How does it goes with re-holstering the gun? Do you have to get the holster out to put the gun back?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Its working a lot better now no need to shave anything off the rod, the rod isnt bigger its the shape that holds the gun inplace that makes it tough, the 10mm is a 40cal just with a longer casing but I like it no problems on my end

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sw10mm said:
Its working a lot better now no need to shave anything off the rod, the rod isnt bigger its the shape that holds the gun inplace that makes it tough, the 10mm is a 40cal just with a longer casing but I like it no problems on my end
Glad to hear is working well!
Do you need to take out the holster from your belt to put the gun back?

·
SheepDog
142 Posts
Zangetsu said:
Hello every one, I got my G19 a few weeks ago and I was looking into getting a versacarry. So far all the reviews I've seen say wonders about the holster. How does it goes with re-holstering the gun? Do you have to get the holster out to put the gun back?
Yes you do have to take it out to reholster. I did find that using it around the 3-4 o'clock position wasn't as comfortable and secure as I had hoped. That was using it with my 23.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Like stated above yes u do have to remove it feom your belt to reholster, but the way I see it is if I have to draw my gun, the extra 5 seconds to reholster is the least of my worries.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.