Glock Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
636 Posts
Ive looked at them but if I'm gonna cover the tip I want it to be something a bit softer and less square against my skin. I just ordered something similar in leather that only goes around the handle area.

The one I ordered is ambidextrous so I can try between 3 and 6 o'clock.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a buddy who carries a S&W bodyguard in one of them and loves it. I am thinking about getting one for my LCP and trying it for myself.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. A buddy of mine bought one for PX4 storm. As soon as it comes in I'm going to check it out.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I don't like that it goes into the barrel. The last thing you need is that breaking off and sticking in the barrel when you draw. No matter what it's made of or how it's sized, things happen. Improperly molded plastic, or that's not mixed correctly, exposed to too much heat, whatever the case may be, only 1 in 10000 or 1 in 1000000 might have a problem, but do you want to be that one? There are other ways to achieve a low bulk holster, though I don't approve of most of them.

Another problem with this one...it only covers one side of the triggerguard. That may be fine most of the time, and with many guns, but the one time it isn't, something or someone gets destroyed. With a Glock, both sides of the triggerguard need to be covered to be completely safe. Other guns can get away with covering half or none, but we can't with Glocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts