USPSA at BUDS gun range

Discussion in 'GSSF / IDPA / Competition' started by ash1012, Jun 2, 2012.

1. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

So I dont think I have mentioned this before and wanted to let you guys that live in central Kentucky that there is a USPSA match every Thursday night at buds gun range. They start at 530 and it's 15 bucks if your not a member and 12.50 if you are a member (USPSA member) All you need Is a gun, kydex holster, 3 mags, mag pouch, and 100 rnds of ammo. Just getting the word out to any that want to shoot some matches

2. MarinewithaGlock

MarinewithaGlock Premium Member

I did not know this! I will definitely have to check this out sometime.

3. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Here is 3 stages ( 1 match ) from last month.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HeLHvdgmcMM[/ame]

4. MarinewithaGlock

I might go watch a few matches before I try and shoot in them.

5. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

That's fine. That's exactly what I did but man is it addictive.

6. MarinewithaGlock

I'll try and make it out Thursday night then. What time do they usually go hot? I'm guessing I need to bring eyes and ears to watch?

Never mind about showtime. I see it now

7. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

They go hot at 6 and they have eyes and ears but I prefer to bring my own. When you go in just tell them what you are there to do.

8. SteveC

SteveC New Member

Very cool. Didn't know about that. I'm only 2 hours away - will have to check it out!

9. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Come on down lol. If Thursday is hard the have one on Sunday once a month. It's a great place to get into the shooting sports

10. MarinewithaGlock

I had every intention of going Thursday night but I got sidetracked car shopping and didnt realize how late it was. That's what I get stopping at almost every dealership in Lexington. It was worth it though because the next day I bought a Tahoe in Paris. I'm gonna try to come out Thursday though. I'm really excited about it.

11. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

That's ok there is always next Thursday. Congrats on the new truck. I saw that your profile picture had changed to it. I have a 99 blazer and love it but want something newer but I keep putting money In the ammo jar instead if the new car jar lol

12. MarinewithaGlock

Yea me and the wife were gonna go out to Buds tonight but time got away from us because we had to get supplies for our vacation next week. By the time we were done with that it was almost 6 and it's lady's night tonight so I didn't wanna interfere with their class and I didn't even know if they would let me on the range during that. Plus I had to be at work at 8.
    The longer you wait on pulling the trigger on a new ride the more your blazer will depreciate in value!

13. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I know but I can't afford a car payment right now. Plus I'm hoping to get a few years out of the blazer. Did you get all the info you needed about Florida?

14. MarinewithaGlock

Yea it seems the laws are pretty similar to KY minus the part where we can Open Carry and they cant.