Glock Firearms banner

221 - 240 of 261 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
I can hardly believe it. Just got an email from USPS saying that my package is in Atlanta. Well, it's closer anyway. No estimated delivery date though. I really hope that it's "next destination" is B'ham. Wish me luck.
Good luck. Next one will show “in transit to Anchorage distribution center. “.

·
Gunslinger
9,206 Posts
Got my Pic rail today, Only three days late.
Very good. Glad you got it. Three days late isn't so bad. USPS has had my package for three weeks. Now that's bad. LOL. It was last recorded in Atlanta just after midnight. It seems to have finally left Pittsburg. They claim it is in transit to "destination". We will see. The only thing I can be sure of is it didn't arrive today. I guess if it finally gets here it I won't have much to complain about. I am sure I can come up with something though. LOL.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Very good. Glad you got it. Three days late isn't so bad. USPS has had my package for three weeks. Now that's bad. LOL. It was last recorded in Atlanta just after midnight. It seems to have finally left Pittsburg. They claim it is in transit to "destination". We will see. The only thing I can be sure of is it didn't arrive today. I guess if it finally gets here it I won't have much to complain about. I am sure I can come up with something though. LOL.
I share your disdain for USPS.

·
Premium Member
5,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #227

·
Gunslinger
9,206 Posts
HOORAH for UPS. I got a package today, and on schedule !!! It took a little while but it was cheap flat rate shipping so I knew that. UPS delivered to my local post office yesterday and mailman delivered today. I am very happy that Recoil Gunworks used UPS as primary. Hats off to them. My USPS package is still in Atlanta according to last status update. Who knows, maybe I will get lucky again tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next ----. Not holding my breath.

·
Gunslinger
9,206 Posts
Good luck. Next one will show “in transit to Anchorage distribution center. “.
The status on my package has been changed from "in transit to destination" to "in transit to next facility". You may well be right about Anchorage. LOL. It's really comical.

·
Gunslinger
9,206 Posts
UPDATE. Latest tracking says my package departed B'ham Annex at 12:42 this morning in transit to destination. It is within 20 miles of me now. Should be here in the next few days. LOL.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
UPDATE. Latest tracking says my package departed B'ham Annex at 12:42 this morning in transit to destination. It is within 20 miles of me now. Should be here in the next few days. LOL.
Don't get too excited. It took 6 days to travel 30 miles for one of my packages.
Sure hope you don't have an experience like that.

·
Gunslinger
9,206 Posts
Hello

Your item is out for delivery on January 16, 2021 at 6:22 am

USPS expects to deliver your package today by 7:30pm.

What do you recon folks, am I going to get lucky today?

221 - 240 of 261 Posts