Usernames

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bhale187, Feb 25, 2012.

1. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Mine started from the first internet forum I joined back in 99 or 2000. It's my name first initial, last name, and my original badge number from my first full time job as a peace officer. there you have it.....bhale187

The badge number 187, came from a small town chief with a great sense of humor. The movie One Eight Seven had just come out, he was a DARE officer and he said the kids were always talking about 187. He thought it would be funny to make that the rookie's badge number.

What's your name mean, or where did it come from?

2. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

mine came from when i use to make fishing lures. all hand made from harden glass. little poser fish was the name. i sold a bunch of those things and it got to where i could not keep up. but the name stuck "littleposerfish" i just make em for myself now and then lol.

3. haha nice story, mine is simple, my name hahahah

4. GlockIt

GlockIt Carry on my friends!!!!

My name is simple, I just wanted something that would stick and GlockIt was the first thing that came to mind.

5. I play airsoft and I am the support gunner for our team. Its really fun running around the woods with my M249 an M60VN and laying a wall of bbs down. An I all so love heavy/big weapons and the destructing they can bring :D.

6. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

One of the best Island Beach Resort in the Philippines. :cool:

7. mcw402

mcw402 New Member

Mine is my initials and my radio call number....makes it easy to remember.

8. tnmoondog

tnmoondog New Member

Mine is my YouTube screen name as well. I have used moondog since I was in college. I have always loved werewolves and moondog sounded like a cool play on the term. It has stuck since then

9. ModernMusashi

ModernMusashi New Member

my name comes from one of the biggest bad asses of all time Miyamoto Musashi. Back in the day samurai would go around and challenge each other to duel. He never lost and did it by out thinking the other guy. And normally you challenge the low rank guys first and work your way up, but Musashi would find the biggest, badest, most fearsome dude and call him out. Dude was a super stud

10. Cruizer

Cruizer G17 G19

I drive a 2007 PT Cruiser, changed the S to Z

11. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Black Wolf FCF
    I am a member of a group called FCF. Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship is an 1800's reenactment group founded on the basis of missions. While we go camping in buckskins and take game with muskets, we also do missions trips. On one occasion we traveled to the jungles of Nicaragua to build a church, being like a war zone down there with the fighting clans, weapons are a must, and it's a one week hike through the jungle to get to the village. Everything, all building materials, food, water, tents, guns, gear, all had to be carried in by us. We are the Black Ops of the missions field. We do things that no specific church or group would sponsor. That said, black is in reference to my frontier trade as a blacksmith. Wolf is in reference to my favorite animal and one which a had a rather close encounter with at a latrine. That is a whole different story in and of itself. Black Wolf is my FCF name and call sign.

12. Glocks

Glocks Junior Member

I dont think mine needs much explaining... :rolleyes:

13. corkey

corkey New Member

Mine is just a name that my friends tagged me with in high school.

14. Redhawk41mag

Redhawk41mag New Member

From this...

Attached Files:

15. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

mine was my rottweiler's name. I lost him a few years ago but the name has stuck to me.

16. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

Fan of the movie, Pulp Fiction.

"They don't call it a quarter-pounder with cheese?"

"Nah, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know *** a 'quarter-pounder' is."

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  17. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

'Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.'

Love that flick

18. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

I started with havasujeeper on Jeep Forum, but I shortened it when I got tired of the additional letters.

19. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

I could not get birddog by it's self. Since I had bird dogs at the time and also ride the YZ, bingo, Birddogyz, I use it on all forums and I can remember it. :D

20. preventer

preventer New Member

worked security with many local bands and i am a firefighter/emt thats how i got the name preventer. I try to prevent bad things from happening