Glock Firearms banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my lightly used Sets of Shield S15 magazines (gen1 15 rounds) and Shield Arms steel mag release for the Glock G43X or G48. I have these five shield mags are used and are in perfect working condition, they all have the “10 coil spring” from shield arms already installed. There are also the standard springs that are shown in the picture that will also be included. I am selling these sets of Shield mags because I no longer have any use for them. I will not sell or ship any magazines to the following states that have capacity restrictions, California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, or New York. PayPal will be the preferred payment method.

Here are the sets are as listed below,
Set 1 – Five Shield Arms S15 magazines (gen1 15 rounds) and Shield Arms steel mag release for the Glock G43X or G48. $180 shipped.
Set 2 – Five Shield Arms S15 magazines (gen1 15 rounds) and Shield Arms steel mag release for the Glock G43X or G48. $ 180 shipped.
Set 3 – Four Shield arms S15 magazines (gen1 15 rounds) and a S15 magazine with a plus extension for the Glock G43X or G48. $ 200 shipped.

These magazines are not sold individually, they are being sold as a set number.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts