Glock Forum banner

Used Glock 22

4K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  Joer 
#1 ·
Looking for a good used Glock 22 to be the Father to my Glock 27.

#27 ·
Djstudter702 said:
Thanks for the update and pics. Hope you have fun with it. We decided to pass on one for now and got a GoPro2 camera instead.
Anytime DJ! Thanks I can't wait to round some rounds through it soon!!! You'll really enjoy the GoPro2, I was one of the original GoPro owners and you'll really enjoy it, they are great!

#28 ·
I just got a G 22 from my local FFL. I was going to get a used one from SOG but the FFL told me they have a 9 or 10% upcharge for credit cards, they like doing bulk business he told me not so much on the little orders. They were in the flyer for $349 with night sights and one 15 rd mag. By the time I got around to doing the order they were out of those and had some at $389 without the night sites, so as I mulled it over my FFL told me he had a source semi locally that were said to be like new for $410 so I went that route. I had to pay State sales tax and it came with 2 mags and night sites and I swear it looks brand new.:cool: It was LE trade in and the State trooper worked at the State Capitol. The outside of it has no visible signs of being owned before I got it. Bottom line I love it and happy with the deal, now to get to the range to try it out. Once some family health issues are solved we'll be able to go let er rip. I have a FFL03 but of course that doesn't help on this transaction.:D Maybe I paid too much but like I said it seems brand new so I am happy as I can be.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.