Glock Forum banner

Used Glock 22

4K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  Joer 
#1 ·
Looking for a good used Glock 22 to be the Father to my Glock 27.

#10 ·
My G22 is a police trade in that I got from Cabelas. Brand new barrel and springs. Came with night sights and 2 15rnd mags with new springs. Had my friend who is a former homicide detective for 30 years take a look at it. Said it was as good as new. Shoots great and even has a cool engraving from the El Paso Sheriffs Office. Yes, its worn a little, but it has character.

#18 ·
Djstudter702 said:
Thanks GlockIt. Very curious on their condition. Let me know also if they have any special markings. I think that would be a good enough reason to collect.
Picked it up today, they are USED thats for sure. Condition is probably 80-85%. No Department stamps/markings except the blue lable on the box. It's been shot several thousand rounds. But for $330 it's a steal!!!

#26 ·
Picked it up today, they are USED thats for sure. Condition is probably 80-85%. No Department stamps/markings except the blue lable on the box. It's been shot several thousand rounds. But for $330 it's a steal!!!
Thanks for the update and pics. Hope you have fun with it. We decided to pass on one for now and got a GoPro2 camera instead.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.