Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Cabelas has used law enforcment trade ins for $399. just saw it on their website today. not sure if thats a good price for thsse or not but considering looking into it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,133 Posts
Read my post above yours....

Most LEOs are not gun people, don't shoot their duty weapons off duty...

and usually only qualify with them once or twice a year...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
SHOOTER13 said:
Read my post above yours....

Most LEOs are not gun people, don't shoot their duty weapons off duty...

and usually only qualify with them once or twice a year...
Very true...
 

·
GrassHopper
Joined
·
8,204 Posts
My G22 is a police trade in that I got from Cabelas. Brand new barrel and springs. Came with night sights and 2 15rnd mags with new springs. Had my friend who is a former homicide detective for 30 years take a look at it. Said it was as good as new. Shoots great and even has a cool engraving from the El Paso Sheriffs Office. Yes, its worn a little, but it has character.
 

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
Joined
·
974 Posts
Thanks that is about 60.00 cheaper than I have seen them anywhere else.
Same here, I plan on picking up one myself, I like the gen 2 for some reason.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
I have carried a trade in for years. Glock swaps barrels and springs when they are traded in. The guns are just as good as new but like previously said may have dept stamps etc and a little wear on the finish. Most will have night sights.
 

·
Dj Studter
Joined
·
244 Posts
I saw this today as well and told my gf about this deal. Sounds pretty good to me plus getting 3 15 round mags. She's actually thinking about it.
 

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
Joined
·
974 Posts
Djstudter702 said:
I saw this today as well and told my gf about this deal. Sounds pretty good to me plus getting 3 15 round mags. She's actually thinking about it.
I'll let you know the condition soon enough :).
 

·
Dj Studter
Joined
·
244 Posts
I'll let you know the condition soon enough :).
Thanks GlockIt. Very curious on their condition. Let me know also if they have any special markings. I think that would be a good enough reason to collect.
 

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
Joined
·
974 Posts
Djstudter702 said:
Thanks GlockIt. Very curious on their condition. Let me know also if they have any special markings. I think that would be a good enough reason to collect.
Picked it up today, they are USED thats for sure. Condition is probably 80-85%. No Department stamps/markings except the blue lable on the box. It's been shot several thousand rounds. But for $330 it's a steal!!!
 

·
GrassHopper
Joined
·
8,204 Posts
GlockIt said:
Picked it up today, they are USED thats for sure. Condition is probably 80-85%. No Department stamps/markings except the blue lable on the box. It's been shot several thousand rounds. But for $330 it's a steal!!!
How are the springs and barrel? Mine came with new ones.
 

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
Joined
·
974 Posts
blackwolffcf said:
How are the springs and barrel? Mine came with new ones.
All original
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top