Used Glock 22 Sale...

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by SHOOTER13, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Just thought I would pass this along...

SALE - GLOCK 22 PISTOLS, 40S&W CAL, NOW ONLY $329.95 !!

Glock 22 Gen 3 pistols are now only $329.95 each! These police-trade in semi auto pistols have the Gen 3 frame with accessory rail and finger groove grip and include one 15rd mag. The Glock model 22 is chosen by law enforcement more than any other handgun for a reason, and now you can get one for yourself at a great price! In VG condition for $329.95, or VG+ for $349.95.

Check them out at: http://www.jgsales.com/specials.php

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Nice catch Shooter!! Thanks!

3. SHOOTER13

I probably should pick one up...just can't justify a .40 caliber when I already

have enough .45's to start WWIII... I mean, do I need another caliber so close in ballistics.

4. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Man I wish I had the money to take advantage of that deal!

5. shaker223

shaker223 Boost Rules

Yes!!!!!!!!!

6. SHOOTER13

Thanks shaker....you're no help !! :rolleyes:

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Well, a 40 cal. Couldn't hurt:eek: haha

8. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

When you know how many guns you have.....

you don't have enough!!!!

9. shaker223

shaker223 Boost Rules

Funny you mention that! I had a friend ask me that last week when I took him shooting. I replied "I don't know anymore and it's still not enough" I love'm all.

10. shaker223

shaker223 Boost Rules

Maybe, I was not clear: YES!!!!

11. SHOOTER13

True...never enough guns !!

12. The gen3 g22 is avery nice weapon! I just got back from the range with my g22c. I had a blast!The g22 c I have had it for 3 weeks.So every trip to the range is break in.I was shooting some tite group with155 xtp bullets.Very accurate! I was getting flash too. Wish some one was takin pics it was fun!The g22 is anice pistol!MY g34 does not like the 22!

13. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Next $400 I get I am driving up there!!!!

14. runman

runman New Member

Somebody posted this a few days ago but I wasn't sure how good a deal it was. Apparently it is a good deal. Do you recommend purchasing a used handgun sight unseen? I read their grading scales, but how consistent and realistic are those descriptions? Anybody have experience with this vendor? I want a .45 but if this is a good deal I my pick up a .40 instead (or in addition to!) thanks.

15. SHOOTER13

To answer your questions...

NO...I don't recommend buying a firearm sight unseen. What these represent are police trade-ins...carried alot / shot very little.

YES...I did have dealings with this vendor in the past...but the items bought were not firearms...only ammo and accessories.

I posted this with no affiliation to the vendor...and therefore the posting is informational ONLY... caveat emptor>> Let the buyer beware !!

16. jimmyalbrecht

They are police trade ins so you can expect holsterwear, etc. but remember these are Glocks. I would buy one without ever seeing it. If it us on the higher end if the scale then that means the officer took good care of their weapon. I have no personal experience with this vendor so if you do buy please post here because I'm considering buying from them in the future.

17. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I live in AZ where JandG are located... I have never used them, but have heard only good things from those who have. If I drive up there sometime, I'll post a review.

18. dio2868

dio2868 New Member

Hello all!
    I have to agree about buying sight unseen, That said I had the opportunity to aquire one of these LEO trade in's where I live.
    I jumped at the chance, I had always wanted a Glock so it seemed like the time to jump!
    G22 night sights and 3 high caps for 329 was the deal!
    I had it shipped to a local FFL. When it came in I rushed down to see what I had thrown my money at without seeing!
    I grabbed the mags and looked them over, some wear and tear but usable, I picked up that G22 and looked for the obvious signs of abuse!
    Hmmm, None to be found... Not a mark, scratch or sign of holster wear... SCORE!!! Now the real test... Out to the range with some of the guys from work who were as shocked as I was about the condition.
    First round X Bingo! And more like it... This has become my favorite shooter! edging out a 1911 and an XDM 5.25 in .45.
    Oh and my dealer had a bag of mags for the G22 that he could not sell, So I helped him out on selling those.

I am very happy at the deal I got!!! Hope everyone is as pleased...

19. jimmyalbrecht

20. louiespagouie

louiespagouie Senior Member

+1 made me laugh.... Well said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.