USA Today says we are the Devil....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mike P, Jul 27, 2012.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFEnBhWrlf0&feature=context-gfa[/ame]

2. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Thats absolutely ridiculous.

3. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Wow. I wonder how many subscribers USA Today is going to lose over this one?

4. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Hopefully all of them.

5. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

6. Is she their spokes person?

waterboy3.jpg

"They the devil"

7. How many of you actually listened to all 40 minutes of that? ;)

I watch/listen to a bunch of long vids like that on you tube but will have it running in the back ground as I browse or do other things. Depending on the subject....sometimes better than radio. Cool thing to let play when I'm at the reloading table also.

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

I confess. I didn't listen to all of it yet. It will be a good thing for me to listen to at work on Monday while I'm working on edits to our publications.

9. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Listened to about 15 minutes before my boss gave me the eye. Haha

10. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

I cut the tv off and watched all of it... until it quit loading the last 4 mins. Im on my DROID.

11. Haha now I don't feel so guilty for opening a new tab and doing other stuff while listening to it in the background. Only way I would have gotten through 40 minutes (which I did). Might be the single reason I don't subscribe to Nutn is the vids are just too long. He'd be much more effective in reaching more people if he kept his vids shorter.

12. I'm a little burnt out on his long run-n-gun and table top review vids but his face to camera "philosophy" type vids I can listen to. The dude make a lot of sense.

13. He certainly does make good sense. More people should pay attention.

14. I will do the same thing. I generally don't watch/listen to his run and guns or table tops (unless I'm interested in that product) but ever time he puts out a philosophy video I always at least listen to them.

15. You have to respect the guy, 20+ yr retired AF and still speaks against things that you think someone from his back ground wouldn't.

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I agree on that. Just because you are all this or that doesn't mean you should sit quietly when you agree or disagree on an issue just because "you should" ! Great to have people that stand by what they believe!

17. Excellent video, Nutnfancy is my new hero. Couldn't have said it better myself. Like the vid so much I posted it to my facebook page. :D

18. schmumble

schmumble Junior Member

usa today....typical liberal/leftist media.....waste of money if you ask me....