Uplula is awesome

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by leb686, Mar 13, 2012.

1. leb686

leb686 New Member

High cap magazines? This is a must!

Attached Files:

2. triggerhappy

triggerhappy New Member

This is the one BEST accessory ever invented. Ever! Makes it so easy to load mags fast.

3. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

This device gets you in such a rhythm it isn't funny. I swear for reloading on the range this $30ish item pays for itself in what you lose reloading in range time lol.

4. leb686

leb686 New Member

Yeah first time using it today it was a most excellent experience!

5. triggerhappy

triggerhappy New Member

One of the ranges here in town rents those out which is how I came across them. Bought one for myself immediately after that.

6. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Been using one for years, and I love it. Occasionally someone will call me out as a wussy for using it, then after reloading a few dozen mags the hard way they usually ask to borrow mine. ;)

7. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

+1 on Uplala. Guy shooting in the stall next to me asked, "Speedloader, eh. Heard they're a life saver." I replied, "It's a thumbsaver!" Wrestling that last round of .45 into the mag is a hands-down, thumbs-up win.

8. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    I'm the only one in the bunch I shoot with that has one and they all borrow it. It's awesome. My wife even asks to load my mags at home because it's so fun to use. Everyone should have one. In fact, I now what what to get for stocking stuffers this Christmas! This would even make a great raffle item at all these gun raffle/fund raisers I've been going to. Hmmm!

9. Rick246

Rick246 New Member

must have for Glock owners

10. alba666

alba666 New Member

Love mine. Especially when shoving rd. 15 into a G22 mag.

11. wnctroutbum

wnctroutbum New Member

I just got one myself, its way better then the loaders that come with your gun.