Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be the reason I cannot view the photos I uploaded from my PC on my phone, and why I cannot upload directly from my phone? It says I do not have special permission, but yet I can do it from my laptop? I'm confused or just stupid, not too sure which one is more prominent at the moment...

·
Registered
164 Posts
It could be your phone?

I can't upload photos from my iPad2 or from my Epic 4G. Have to email my photos to myself, save them on the PC then I can edit and upload.

Speaking of which, need to get that done.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oddball Gunner said:
It could be your phone?

I can't upload photos from my iPad2 or from my Epic 4G. Have to email my photos to myself, save them on the PC then I can edit and upload.

Speaking of which, need to get that done.
Not sure, mine is the iPhone....this is the only place I have trouble with. Would be nice to upload pics from the range, shooting, etc while on the go. It also told me there may be a problem with Forum Runner, I haven't gotten a response on that yet though.

·
Banned
308 Posts
There might be a waiting period or a # of posts limit. I was able to upload a photo to my profile just now (my huge hand holding my G30), but last week I wasn't able to (iPhone 4s)

·
Lead Farmer
2,882 Posts
On mobile It only lets me upload a profile pic like the one i have now by my name. Cant upload multiple pics. (iphone4)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts