uploading photos

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Gilmo76, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Gilmo76

Gilmo76 New Member

What would be the reason I cannot view the photos I uploaded from my PC on my phone, and why I cannot upload directly from my phone? It says I do not have special permission, but yet I can do it from my laptop? I'm confused or just stupid, not too sure which one is more prominent at the moment...

2. Oddball Gunner

Oddball Gunner New Member

It could be your phone?

I can't upload photos from my iPad2 or from my Epic 4G. Have to email my photos to myself, save them on the PC then I can edit and upload.

Speaking of which, need to get that done.

3. Gilmo76

Gilmo76 New Member

Not sure, mine is the iPhone....this is the only place I have trouble with. Would be nice to upload pics from the range, shooting, etc while on the go. It also told me there may be a problem with Forum Runner, I haven't gotten a response on that yet though.

4. There might be a waiting period or a # of posts limit. I was able to upload a photo to my profile just now (my huge hand holding my G30), but last week I wasn't able to (iPhone 4s)

5. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

On mobile It only lets me upload a profile pic like the one i have now by my name. Cant upload multiple pics. (iphone4)

6. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

I have never been successful with downloading pictures from a droid. Laptop, no problem.

7. Gilmo76

Gilmo76 New Member

At least I know it isn't just me then.