Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have this for my 23 and live it! I can reload as fast as I can empty the mags. The best part no sore thumbs!! Best 30 I ever spent!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
I have one and everyone at the range borrows it. Best money for an accessory I've ever spent!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I didn't get the factory speedloader with my g17. I bought it used. The uplula one is amazing. How is the factory one?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Uplula for the win! So much more efficient than stock loader. I use to stir my coffee, tee my golf ball and heat up my cup o noodles. Set it and forget it!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I love mine, been using it for a few years now

·
Registered
572 Posts
Waste of money. I load my mags by hand just fine. My buddy has it and told me to try it when we were at the range and I packed about 4 loads with it n said here take it. I pack mags faster by hand. It is a cool mag loader though. If u need it. But I'm talking only pistols. Reg mags. Maybe if I was packin 30-50 Rnd mags. Then yeah I would use it.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I need one. My thump has been ripped away by the top of magazines because I'm alway loading ammo.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
NvRBanArms said:
Lucky u. Lol
Hahaha. When you put it that way I guess if a little scratch is the price for shooting id be glad to pay it.

·
Registered
572 Posts
ash1012 said:
Hahaha. When you put it that way I guess if a little scratch is the price for shooting id be glad to pay it.
I meant u load so many mags that u need it. Lol. I can barely afford to shoot once a month. That's where the. Lucky u. Came from.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
NvRBanArms said:
I meant u load so many mags that u need it. Lol. I can barely afford to shoot once a month. That's where the. Lucky u. Came from.
Gotcha lol

·
Banned
636 Posts
Ive been eye balling this... Im a hand loader but Im at the point now that I have a couple too many mags to do by hand at the range...

Where is the best (cheaspest) place to get one?

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
voodoo said:
Ive been eye balling this... Im a hand loader but Im at the point now that I have a couple too many mags to do by hand at the range...

Where is the best (cheaspest) place to get one?
Have noticed them selling cheaper than most other places at Amazon.com

1 - 20 of 34 Posts