Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so in Texas you cannot carry a concealed handgun into a building that has the Texas Code 30.06 in english and spanish on the front of the building. What is so unexpected about this you ask? Well the only building, so far, that I have seen with this sign was at a gun show today. The sign was not on the building itself, but set up by the people putting on the gun show.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Ok so in Texas you cannot carry a concealed handgun into a building that has the Texas Code 30.06 in english and spanish on the front of the building. What is so unexpected about this you ask? Well the only building, so far, that I have seen with this sign was at a gun show today. The sign was not on the building itself, but set up by the people putting on the gun show.
The local gun shows here in PA don't like it when you carry, either. Has to do with insurance, and the fact that here's no "course" in PA that you have to take to get your LTCF. So you get a lot of folks waving pistols around.

It IS ironic.

D

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,195 Posts
We've had a number of AD/ND's at gunshows in the DFW metroplex these last couple of years. Despite all guns supposed to be zip tied. Now they're posting the 30.06 signs.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Odd that the Texas Code for banning guns in a building is numbered after a popular rifle caliber. Just an observation :D
I thought that too.. Makes it easy to remember at least!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Same thing here in GA. No CCW, all weapons are supposed to be checked and ziptied.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Just remember, regardless of 30.06 posting, you can carry in a government buildings or buildings funded by government. ;)

ex. What would you consider Dallas Market Hall?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,195 Posts
tahoe132 said:
Just remember, regardless of 30.06 posting, you can carry in a government buildings or buildings funded by government. ;)

ex. What would you consider Dallas Market Hall?
What are courthouses, post offices and law enforcement centers (jails)?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.